Quantcast

[ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

12

[ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Python 1.0.

This version introduces implementation of own Python parser for computation of metrics, adds new metrics, new rules, fixes some bugs and provides default SQALE model.

Should be noted that current version of parser might be incomplete, however it was successfully tested on projects Django, Buildbot, Tornado, GNU Mailman, pylint.

This plugin is available through the Sonar Update Center.

The documentation of the plugin is available here : http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Python+Plugin

Enjoy,

The Sonar Team

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Alexander Lorenz-2
hi,

while trying to install this plugin, i get:

org.sonar.api.utils.SonarException: This release can not be installed: python, version 1.0

in the gui.

there is no additional info in the sonar log.

thanks,

alex

Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | +49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the notification.
There was a typo on the update center preventing from downloading the plugin.
This has been fixed now, you can download and install it correctly via the Sonar Update Center.

Kind regards,

Eric Hartmann

On 17 July 2012 11:51, Alexander Lorenz <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | <a href="tel:%2B49-30-756543-194" value="+4930756543194" target="_blank">+49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Simon Brandhof
For information we will improve update center in order to avoid misconfiguration :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-3666

On 17 July 2012 12:05, Eric Hartmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Alexander Lorenz-2
thank you, now it works!

a) have you made changes to the howto/config web page recently?
it did mention a 'sourceDirectory property', which is gone now from the page, but is apparently still needed.

b) are there any plans to include unit test coverage?

thanks

alex

On 07/17/2012 02:33 PM, Simon Brandhof wrote:
[...]

Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%2B49-30-756543-194" value="+4930756543194" target="_blank">+49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com

--

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource

Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | +49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

David Racodon-2
Hi Alexander,

a) have you made changes to the howto/config web page recently?
it did mention a 'sourceDirectory property', which is gone now from the page, but is apparently still needed.

We made the choice to provide examples instead of documentation. We find them more complete and easy to start with.
Unlike documentation, they more likely remain up to date. If not we'll quickly find out as they won't work anymore.
To answer your question, have a look at the pom file provided in the Maven example.

b) are there any plans to include unit test coverage?

Which tool would you suggest?

On 17 July 2012 17:29, Alexander Lorenz <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

hi david,

thanks for the info.
our team uses python nose.

cheers

alex

Hi Alexander,

Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | +49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Alexander Lorenz-2
hi david

On 07/17/2012 06:21 PM, David Racodon wrote:
Hi Alexander,

a) have you made changes to the howto/config web page recently?
it did mention a 'sourceDirectory property', which is gone now from the page, but is apparently still needed.

We made the choice to provide examples instead of documentation. We find them more complete and easy to start with.
Unlike documentation, they more likely remain up to date. If not we'll quickly find out as they won't work anymore.
To answer your question, have a look at the pom file provided in the Maven example.

the maven example shows only the 'sourceDirectory' element.
in our case we additionally had to set the 'sonar.python.path' property - to the exact same value, in order to get the plugin to work properly.
whenever we didn't it was unable to resolve imports from our own source dir.

best

alex

Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | +49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Alexander Lorenz-2
hi,

there are no error logs, just certain rules concerning imports and inheritance are triggered if that property is not set:

Issue 1
Pylint : F0401
Unable to import module
Import of modules from the (same) project source directory are not recognized while external modules/packages are found.

Issue 2
Pylint : E1101
Access of nonexistent member
Methods/members from base classes are not recognized as existent, possibly due to issue 1.

Issue 3
Pylint : E1103
Accessing nonexistent member (type information incomplete)
Methods/members from members of base classes are not recognized as existent, possibly due to issue 2.

On 07/20/2012 04:13 PM, Evgeny Mandrikov wrote:
Hi,

[...]

Ronald Kortekaas

Hi,

I installed the Python plugin and analyzed a project with a custom profile with all (except XPath) rules enabled.

It only gives me 8 violations.

There is for example the following rule:

-          Comma not followed by a space

o   Used when a comma (",") is not followed by a space.

This error doesn’t show up on my project.

I added the sonar.python.pylint and sonar.python.path to my pom.xml

Am I doing something wrong?

Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | <a href="tel:%2B49-30-756543-194" target="_blank">+49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com

Alexander Lorenz | Test Engineer Traffic | TomTom Content Production Unit Berlin | [hidden email] | <a href="tel:%2B49-30-756543-194" target="_blank">+49-30-756543-194 | www.tomtom.com

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Kverneland Group.
It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete all copies of this message.

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

First of all - please don't reuse existing threads for new questions, because better to start new thread.

See my comments below:

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:46 PM, Ronald Kortekaas <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I installed the Python plugin and analyzed a project with a custom profile with all (except XPath) rules enabled.

It only gives me 8 violations.

Did you expected more?

There is for example the following rule:

-          Comma not followed by a space

o   Used when a comma (",") is not followed by a space.

This error doesn’t show up on my project.

Why did you expected that it will be detected? I.e. could you provide source code snippet?
This rule comes from Pylint, and we want to replace such rules by our own, because indeed - we are not confident in Pylint and not able to make changes in it, i.e. not able to improve detection..

I added the sonar.python.pylint and sonar.python.path to my pom.xml

Am I doing something wrong?

Could you provide build log? Maybe it contains something interesting like errors or warnings?

RE: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Ronald Kortekaas

Hi,

Ok next time I will start a new thread.

1)      Yes, I expected more. When I run pylint on the project I have a lot of warning that doesn’t show up in Sonar

2)      I understand that you want to change to your own, but currently there are only 10 rules compared to 147 with pylint

3)      For example with the following code:

####

for index,line in enumerate(self.lines):

                print(index)

####

I get the following result with pylint:

************* Module useSpaceComma

W0312:  2,0: Found indentation with tabs instead of spaces

C0103:  1,0: Invalid name "useSpaceComma" (should match (([a-z_][a-z0-9_]*)|([A-Z][a-zA-Z0-9]+))$)

C0111:  1,0: Missing docstring

C0324:  1,0: Comma not followed by a space

for index,line in enumerate(self.lines):

         ^^

E0602:  1,28: Undefined variable 'self'

These errors are all available after installing the plugin (I created a custom profile with the rules enabled).

But none of these violations show up in sonar.

I checked the build log already and see no errors or weird things.

What I see is that it is calling pylint:

and delete all copies of this message.

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Evgeny Mandrikov
Anyway could you please provide build log?

C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\useSpaceComma.py'

What will happen, if you execute this command manually?

P.S. I'm pretty sure that something wrong execution of Pylint from Plugin.

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM, Ronald Kortekaas <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Ok, you can find it below.

-          When I run the command on the command line I see the output on the command line what I posted in the previous mail.

-          When I enter the path without escaping the backslash it will not work at all.

-          I checked again the sonar results on my project and the violations are only from the “Sonar” rules and not the “Pylint” rules

Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 18:31:09+0100)

Maven home: C:\_tools\apache-maven-3.0.3\bin\..

Java version: 1.6.0_23, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.

Java home: c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_23\jre

Default locale: nl_NL, platform encoding: Cp1252

OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

[INFO] Error stacktraces are turned on.

[DEBUG] Reading global settings from C:\_tools\apache-maven-3.0.3\bin\..\conf\settings.xml

[DEBUG] Reading user settings from C:\Users\gr_rko\.m2\settings.xml

[DEBUG] Using local repository at C:\Users\gr_rko\.m2\repository

[DEBUG] Using manager EnhancedLocalRepositoryManager with priority 10 for C:\Users\gr_rko\.m2\repository

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[DEBUG] Extension realms for project nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:jar:1.0: (none)

[DEBUG] Looking up lifecyle mappings for packaging jar from ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]

[DEBUG] Resolving plugin prefix sonar from [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo]

[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-metadata.xml in local (C:\Users\gr_rko\.m2\repository)

[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for org.apache.maven.plugins/maven-metadata.xml, locally cached metadata up-to-date.

[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.codehaus.mojo/maven-metadata.xml in local (C:\Users\gr_rko\.m2\repository)

[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for org.codehaus.mojo/maven-metadata.xml, locally cached metadata up-to-date.

[DEBUG] Resolved plugin prefix sonar to org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin from repository central

[DEBUG] Resolving plugin version for org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin

[DEBUG] Could not find metadata org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin/maven-metadata.xml in local (C:\Users\gr_rko\.m2\repository)

[DEBUG] Skipped remote update check for org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin/maven-metadata.xml, locally cached metadata up-to-date.

[DEBUG] Resolved plugin version for org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin to 2.0-beta-2 from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2, releases)

[DEBUG] === REACTOR BUILD PLAN ================================================

[DEBUG] Project: nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:jar:1.0

[DEBUG] Tasks:   [sonar:sonar]

[DEBUG] Style:   Aggregating

[DEBUG] =======================================================================

[INFO]

[INFO] Building Python test project 1.0

[...]

[DEBUG] Lifecycle default -> [validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy]

[DEBUG] Lifecycle clean -> [pre-clean, clean, post-clean]

[DEBUG] Lifecycle site -> [pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy]

[DEBUG] === PROJECT BUILD PLAN ================================================

[DEBUG] Project:       nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:1.0

[DEBUG] Dependencies (collect): []

[DEBUG] Dependencies (resolve): [test]

[DEBUG] Repositories (dependencies): [central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2, releases)]

[DEBUG] Repositories (plugins)     : [central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2, releases)]

[DEBUG] -----------------------------------------------------------------------

[DEBUG] Goal:          org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2:sonar (default-cli)

[DEBUG] Style:         Aggregating

[DEBUG] Configuration: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<configuration>

  <localRepository>${localRepository}</localRepository>

  <project default-value="${project}"/>

  <session default-value="${session}"/>

  <sonarHostURL default-value="http://localhost:9000">${sonar.host.url}</sonarHostURL>

</configuration>

[DEBUG] =======================================================================

[DEBUG] nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:jar:1.0

[INFO]

[INFO] --- sonar-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2:sonar (default-cli) @ testproject ---

[DEBUG] Created new class realm maven.api

[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm maven.api

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.events < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.transfer < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.exception < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.metadata < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.Xpp3Dom < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.collection < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.version < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.monitor < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.repository < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.repository < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.resource < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.logging < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.profiles < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.repository < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.classrealm < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.execution < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.artifact < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.spi < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.reporting < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.usability < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.container < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.component < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlSerializer < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.authentication < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.lifecycle < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.graph < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.* < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.settings < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.classworlds < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.impl < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.* < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.toolchain < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.deployment < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.observers < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParserException < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParser < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.configuration < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.cli < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.installation < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.context < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.authorization < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.project < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.rtinfo < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.configuration < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.artifact < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.model < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.* < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.wagon.proxy < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.sonatype.aether.resolution < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.apache.maven.plugin < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.* < plexus.core

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.codehaus.plexus.personality < plexus.core

[DEBUG] Populating class realm maven.api

[DEBUG] org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:jar:2.0-beta-2:

[DEBUG]    commons-io:commons-io:jar:1.3:compile

[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:3.0:compile

[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:3.0:compile

[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:3.0:compile

[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:3.0:compile

[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:3.0:compile

[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-settings-builder:jar:3.0:compile

[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:3.0:compile

[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-model-builder:jar:3.0:compile

[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-aether-provider:jar:3.0:runtime

[DEBUG]       org.sonatype.aether:aether-impl:jar:1.7:compile

[DEBUG]          org.sonatype.aether:aether-spi:jar:1.7:compile

[DEBUG]       org.sonatype.aether:aether-util:jar:1.7:compile

[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.14:compile

[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-component-annotations:jar:1.5.5:compile

[DEBUG]       org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-sec-dispatcher:jar:1.3:compile

[DEBUG]          org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-cipher:jar:1.4:compile

[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven:maven-compat:jar:3.0:compile

[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-beta-6:compile

[DEBUG]    org.sonatype.sisu:sisu-inject-plexus:jar:1.4.2:compile

[DEBUG]       org.sonatype.sisu:sisu-inject-bean:jar:1.4.2:compile

[DEBUG]          org.sonatype.sisu:sisu-guice:jar:noaop:2.1.7:compile

[DEBUG]    org.sonatype.aether:aether-api:jar:1.7:compile

[DEBUG]    org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-classworlds:jar:2.2.3:compile

[DEBUG]    org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:2.0.4:compile

[DEBUG] Created new class realm plugin>org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2

[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm plugin>org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2

[DEBUG]   Imported:  < maven.api

[DEBUG] Populating class realm plugin>org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:jar:2.0-beta-2

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-io:commons-io:jar:1.3

[DEBUG]   Included: org.sonatype.aether:aether-util:jar:1.7

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-interpolation:jar:1.14

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-component-annotations:jar:1.5.5

[DEBUG]   Included: org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-sec-dispatcher:jar:1.3

[DEBUG]   Included: org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-cipher:jar:1.4

[DEBUG]   Included: org.sonatype.sisu:sisu-inject-bean:jar:1.4.2

[DEBUG]   Included: org.sonatype.sisu:sisu-guice:jar:noaop:2.1.7

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:2.0.4

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-settings-builder:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-model-builder:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-aether-provider:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.sonatype.aether:aether-impl:jar:1.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.sonatype.aether:aether-spi:jar:1.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-compat:jar:3.0

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-provider-api:jar:1.0-beta-6

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.sonatype.sisu:sisu-inject-plexus:jar:1.4.2

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.sonatype.aether:aether-api:jar:1.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-classworlds:jar:2.2.3

[DEBUG] Configuring mojo org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2:sonar from plugin realm ClassRealm[plugin>org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@5acac268]

[DEBUG] Configuring mojo 'org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2:sonar' with basic configurator -->

[DEBUG]   (f) localRepository =        id: local

      url: file:///C:/Users/gr_rko/.m2/repository/

   layout: none

[DEBUG]   (f) project = MavenProject: nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:1.0 @ C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\pom.xml

[DEBUG]   (f) session = org.apache.maven.execution.MavenSession@73d4d493

[DEBUG]   (f) sonarHostURL = http://localhost:9000

[DEBUG] -- end configuration --

[INFO] Sonar version: 3.0.1

[DEBUG] org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-maven3-plugin:jar:3.0.1:

[DEBUG]    org.apache.maven.shared:maven-dependency-tree:jar:1.2:compile

[DEBUG]       org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.7:compile (version managed from 2.0.8)

[DEBUG]          org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.7:compile

[DEBUG]          org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.7:compile

[DEBUG]          org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.7:compile

[DEBUG]          org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.7:compile

[DEBUG]             org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0.7:compile

[DEBUG]          org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-registry:jar:2.0.7:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.4.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.7:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9-stable-1:compile

[DEBUG]             junit:junit:jar:4.9:compile (version managed from 3.8.1)

[DEBUG]                org.hamcrest:hamcrest-core:jar:1.1:compile

[DEBUG]    org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-batch:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-core:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.mybatis:mybatis:jar:3.0.6:compile

[DEBUG]          org.apache.derby:derby:jar:10.7.1.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.apache.derby:derbyclient:jar:10.7.1.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.apache.derby:derbynet:jar:10.7.1.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-update-center-common:jar:1.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.hibernate:hibernate-core:jar:3.3.2.GA:compile

[DEBUG]             antlr:antlr:jar:2.7.6:compile

[DEBUG]             dom4j:dom4j:jar:1.6.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.hibernate:hibernate-annotations:jar:3.4.0.GA:compile

[DEBUG]             org.hibernate:ejb3-persistence:jar:1.0.2.GA:compile

[DEBUG]          org.hibernate:hibernate-commons-annotations:jar:3.1.0.GA:compile

[DEBUG]          org.hibernate:hibernate-entitymanager:jar:3.4.0.GA:compile

[DEBUG]             javassist:javassist:jar:3.4.GA:compile

[DEBUG]          geronimo-spec:geronimo-spec-jta:jar:1.0-M1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.hibernate:hibernate-ehcache:jar:3.3.2.GA:compile

[DEBUG]             net.sf.ehcache:ehcache:jar:1.2.3:compile

[DEBUG]          commons-dbcp:commons-dbcp:jar:1.3:compile

[DEBUG]             commons-pool:commons-pool:jar:1.5.4:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-classworlds:jar:2.2.3:compile

[DEBUG]          org.slf4j:jcl-over-slf4j:jar:1.6.2:compile

[DEBUG]          org.slf4j:log4j-over-slf4j:jar:1.6.2:compile

[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-deprecated:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-java-api:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-plugin-api:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-check-api:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-colorizer:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]             org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-channel:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-duplications:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-graph:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          com.google.guava:guava:jar:10.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]             com.google.code.findbugs:jsr305:jar:1.3.9:compile

[DEBUG]          commons-configuration:commons-configuration:jar:1.6:compile

[DEBUG]             commons-digester:commons-digester:jar:1.8:compile

[DEBUG]                commons-beanutils:commons-beanutils:jar:1.8.3:compile (version managed from 1.7.0)

[DEBUG]          commons-io:commons-io:jar:2.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:3.2.1:compile

[DEBUG]          commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.4:compile

[DEBUG]          jfree:jfreechart:jar:1.0.9:compile

[DEBUG]             jfree:jcommon:jar:1.0.12:compile

[DEBUG]          com.thoughtworks.xstream:xstream:jar:1.3.1:compile

[DEBUG]          xpp3:xpp3:jar:1.1.3.3:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.woodstox:woodstox-core-lgpl:jar:4.0.4:compile

[DEBUG]             stax:stax-api:jar:1.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.woodstox:stax2-api:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.codehaus.staxmate:staxmate:jar:2.0.0:compile

[DEBUG]          xerces:xercesImpl:jar:2.8.1:compile

[DEBUG]             xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.03:compile

[DEBUG]          xalan:xalan:jar:2.7.1:compile

[DEBUG]             xalan:serializer:jar:2.7.1:compile

[DEBUG]       org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-squid:jar:3.0.1:compile

[DEBUG]          org.picocontainer:picocontainer:jar:2.14.1:compile

[DEBUG]       commons-lang:commons-lang:jar:2.6:compile

[DEBUG]    org.slf4j:slf4j-api:jar:1.6.2:compile

[DEBUG]    ch.qos.logback:logback-classic:jar:0.9.30:compile

[DEBUG]       ch.qos.logback:logback-core:jar:0.9.30:compile

[DEBUG] Created new class realm plugin>org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-maven3-plugin:3.0.1

[DEBUG] Importing foreign packages into class realm plugin>org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-maven3-plugin:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Imported:  < maven.api

[DEBUG] Populating class realm plugin>org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-maven3-plugin:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-maven3-plugin:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.apache.maven.shared:maven-dependency-tree:jar:1.2

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-utils:jar:1.4.1

[DEBUG]   Included: junit:junit:jar:4.9

[DEBUG]   Included: org.hamcrest:hamcrest-core:jar:1.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-batch:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-core:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.mybatis:mybatis:jar:3.0.6

[DEBUG]   Included: org.apache.derby:derby:jar:10.7.1.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.apache.derby:derbyclient:jar:10.7.1.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.apache.derby:derbynet:jar:10.7.1.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-update-center-common:jar:1.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.hibernate:hibernate-core:jar:3.3.2.GA

[DEBUG]   Included: antlr:antlr:jar:2.7.6

[DEBUG]   Included: dom4j:dom4j:jar:1.6.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.hibernate:hibernate-annotations:jar:3.4.0.GA

[DEBUG]   Included: org.hibernate:ejb3-persistence:jar:1.0.2.GA

[DEBUG]   Included: org.hibernate:hibernate-commons-annotations:jar:3.1.0.GA

[DEBUG]   Included: org.hibernate:hibernate-entitymanager:jar:3.4.0.GA

[DEBUG]   Included: javassist:javassist:jar:3.4.GA

[DEBUG]   Included: geronimo-spec:geronimo-spec-jta:jar:1.0-M1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.hibernate:hibernate-ehcache:jar:3.3.2.GA

[DEBUG]   Included: net.sf.ehcache:ehcache:jar:1.2.3

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-dbcp:commons-dbcp:jar:1.3

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-pool:commons-pool:jar:1.5.4

[DEBUG]   Included: org.slf4j:jcl-over-slf4j:jar:1.6.2

[DEBUG]   Included: org.slf4j:log4j-over-slf4j:jar:1.6.2

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-deprecated:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-java-api:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-plugin-api:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-check-api:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-colorizer:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-channel:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-duplications:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-graph:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: com.google.guava:guava:jar:10.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: com.google.code.findbugs:jsr305:jar:1.3.9

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-configuration:commons-configuration:jar:1.6

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-digester:commons-digester:jar:1.8

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-beanutils:commons-beanutils:jar:1.8.3

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-io:commons-io:jar:2.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-collections:commons-collections:jar:3.2.1

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.4

[DEBUG]   Included: jfree:jfreechart:jar:1.0.9

[DEBUG]   Included: jfree:jcommon:jar:1.0.12

[DEBUG]   Included: com.thoughtworks.xstream:xstream:jar:1.3.1

[DEBUG]   Included: xpp3:xpp3:jar:1.1.3.3

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.woodstox:woodstox-core-lgpl:jar:4.0.4

[DEBUG]   Included: stax:stax-api:jar:1.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.woodstox:stax2-api:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.staxmate:staxmate:jar:2.0.0

[DEBUG]   Included: xerces:xercesImpl:jar:2.8.1

[DEBUG]   Included: xml-apis:xml-apis:jar:1.3.03

[DEBUG]   Included: xalan:xalan:jar:2.7.1

[DEBUG]   Included: xalan:serializer:jar:2.7.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-squid:jar:3.0.1

[DEBUG]   Included: org.picocontainer:picocontainer:jar:2.14.1

[DEBUG]   Included: commons-lang:commons-lang:jar:2.6

[DEBUG]   Included: org.slf4j:slf4j-api:jar:1.6.2

[DEBUG]   Included: ch.qos.logback:logback-classic:jar:0.9.30

[DEBUG]   Included: ch.qos.logback:logback-core:jar:0.9.30

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-project:jar:2.0.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-settings:jar:2.0.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-profile:jar:2.0.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-model:jar:2.0.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-artifact-manager:jar:2.0.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-repository-metadata:jar:2.0.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-registry:jar:2.0.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.0.7

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-container-default:jar:1.0-alpha-9-stable-1

[DEBUG]   Excluded: org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-classworlds:jar:2.2.3

[DEBUG] Configuring mojo org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-maven3-plugin:3.0.1:sonar from plugin realm ClassRealm[plugin>org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-maven3-plugin:3.0.1, parent: ClassRealm[plugin>org.codehaus.mojo:sonar-maven-plugin:2.0-beta-2, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@5acac268]]

[DEBUG] Configuring mojo 'org.codehaus.sonar:sonar-maven3-plugin:3.0.1:sonar' with basic configurator -->

[DEBUG]   (f) localRepository =        id: local

      url: file:///C:/Users/gr_rko/.m2/repository/

   layout: none

[DEBUG]   (f) project = MavenProject: nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:1.0 @ C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\pom.xml

[DEBUG]   (f) session = org.apache.maven.execution.MavenSession@73d4d493

[DEBUG] -- end configuration --

[DEBUG] [21:37:29.807] Temporary directory: C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031

[DEBUG] [21:37:29.810] Downloading JDBC driver to C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\jdbc-driver.jar

[DEBUG] [21:37:29.812] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/jdbc-driver.jar (no proxy)

[INFO] [21:37:29.885] Create JDBC datasource

[INFO] [21:37:30.791] Initializing Hibernate

[DEBUG] [21:37:30.794] hibernate.default_schema: public

[DEBUG] [21:37:30.794] hibernate.generate_statistics: false

[DEBUG] [21:37:30.794] hibernate.dialect: org.sonar.core.persistence.dialect.PostgreSql$PostgreSQLWithDecimalDialect

[DEBUG] [21:37:30.794] hibernate.connection.provider_class: org.sonar.jpa.session.CustomHibernateConnectionProvider

[DEBUG] [21:37:30.794] hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto: validate

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.079] Downloading index of plugins

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.079] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/index.txt (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.086] Downloading plugin findbugs into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\findbugs

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.086] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/findbugs/sonar-findbugs-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.354] Excluded plugin: findbugs

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.357] Downloading plugin c into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\c

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.357] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/c/sonar-c-plugin-1.5.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.392] Excluded plugin: c

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.392] Downloading plugin jacoco into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\jacoco

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.394] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/jacoco/sonar-jacoco-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.492] Excluded plugin: jacoco

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.495] Downloading plugin l10nen into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\l10nen

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.495] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/l10nen/sonar-l10n-en-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.515] Excluded plugin: l10nen

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.515] Downloading plugin mechcrules into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\mechcrules

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.515] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/mechcrules/mech-c-rules-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.527] Excluded plugin: mechcrules

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.530] Downloading plugin python into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\python

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.530] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/python/sonar-python-plugin-1.0.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.657] Excluded plugin: python

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.657] Downloading plugin surefire into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\surefire

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.657] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/surefire/sonar-surefire-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.672] Excluded plugin: surefire

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.672] Downloading plugin cpd into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\cpd

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.675] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/cpd/sonar-cpd-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.687] Excluded plugin: cpd

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.690] Downloading plugin cxx into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\cxx

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.690] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/cxx/sonar-cxx-plugin-0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.873] Excluded plugin: cxx

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.873] Downloading plugin checkstyle into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\checkstyle

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.873] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/checkstyle/sonar-checkstyle-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.898] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/checkstyle/README.txt (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.940] Excluded plugin: checkstyle

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.940] Downloading plugin pmd into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\pmd

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.940] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/pmd/sonar-pmd-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:32.960] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/pmd/README.txt (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.109] Excluded plugin: pmd

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.111] Downloading plugin core into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\core

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.111] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/core/sonar-core-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.131] Excluded plugin: core

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.134] Downloading plugin dbcleaner into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\dbcleaner

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.134] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/dbcleaner/sonar-dbcleaner-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.151] Excluded plugin: dbcleaner

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.151] Downloading plugin squidjava into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\squidjava

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.151] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/squidjava/sonar-squid-java-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.248] Excluded plugin: squidjava

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.250] Downloading plugin cobertura into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\cobertura

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.250] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/cobertura/sonar-cobertura-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.265] Excluded plugin: cobertura

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.268] Downloading plugin design into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\design

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.268] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/design/sonar-design-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.293] Excluded plugin: design

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.293] Downloading plugin emailnotifications into C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031\plugins\emailnotifications

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.293] Download: http://localhost:9000/deploy/plugins/emailnotifications/sonar-email-notifications-plugin-3.0.1.jar (no proxy)

[DEBUG] [21:37:33.380] Excluded plugin: emailnotifications

[INFO] [21:37:34.356] -------------  Analyzing Python test project

[INFO] [21:37:34.904] Selected quality profile : [name=Pylint,language=py]

[INFO] [21:37:34.927] Configure maven plugins...

[INFO] [21:37:35.012] Compare to previous analysis (2012-07-24)

[INFO] [21:37:35.047] Compare over 5 days (2012-07-19, analysis of 2012-07-24 19:41:36.332)

[INFO] [21:37:35.059] Compare over 30 days (2012-06-24, analysis of 2012-07-24 19:41:36.332)

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.197] Initializers : FindbugsMavenInitializer -> ProjectFileSystemLogger -> MavenInitializer

[INFO] [21:37:35.197] Initializer FindbugsMavenInitializer...

[INFO] [21:37:35.202] Initializer FindbugsMavenInitializer done: 5 ms

[INFO] [21:37:35.202] Initializer ProjectFileSystemLogger...

[INFO] [21:37:35.202] Source directories:

[INFO] [21:37:35.202]   C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src

[INFO] [21:37:35.202] Initializer ProjectFileSystemLogger done: 0 ms

[INFO] [21:37:35.202] Initializer MavenInitializer...

[INFO] [21:37:35.202] Java source version: 1.5

[INFO] [21:37:35.204] Java target version: 1.5

[INFO] [21:37:35.204] Source encoding: null

[INFO] [21:37:35.204] Initializer MavenInitializer done: 2 ms

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.214] Sensors : org.sonar.plugins.python.PythonSourceImporter@20db79d -> PythonSquidSensor -> org.sonar.plugins.python.pylint.PylintSensor@580693a1 -> CpdSensor -> ProfileSensor -> ProfileEventsSensor -> ProjectLinksSensor -> VersionEventsSensor -> Maven dependencies

[INFO] [21:37:35.214] Sensor org.sonar.plugins.python.PythonSourceImporter@20db79d...

[INFO] [21:37:35.408] Sensor org.sonar.plugins.python.PythonSourceImporter@20db79d done: 194 ms

[INFO] [21:37:35.408] Sensor PythonSquidSensor...

[ERROR] [21:37:35.552] Unable to parse source file : C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\parsingError.py

[ERROR] [21:37:35.560] Source Snippet:

---------------

  -->     indent

    2 EOF

---------------

on matcher file_input.is(and(opt(one2n(or(NEWLINE, statement))), EOF))

       1 :      0  : NEWLINE expected but "    " [INDENT] found

at file_input

       1 :      0  :

Last successful tokens:

-----------------------

[INFO] [21:37:35.587] Sensor PythonSquidSensor done: 179 ms

[INFO] [21:37:35.587] Sensor org.sonar.plugins.python.pylint.PylintSensor@580693a1...

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.595] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\backticksUsage.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.610] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\classComplexity.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.627] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\commentRegularExpression.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.645] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\execStatementUsage.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.665] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\fileComplexity.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.680] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\functionComplexity.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.695] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\inequalityUsage.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.712] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\lineLength.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.727] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\longIntegerWithLowercaseSuffix.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.742] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\nestedIfDepth.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.760] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\oneStatementPerLine.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.775] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\parsingError.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.790] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\printStatementUsage.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.810] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\useSpaceComma.py'

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.828] Calling command: 'C:\\_tools\\Python27\\Scripts\\pylint.bat -i y -f parseable -r n C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\xpath.py'

[INFO] [21:37:35.845] Sensor org.sonar.plugins.python.pylint.PylintSensor@580693a1 done: 258 ms

[INFO] [21:37:35.845] Sensor CpdSensor...

[INFO] [21:37:35.845] SonarBridgeEngine is used

[INFO] [21:37:35.848] Cross-project analysis disabled

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.855] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\backticksUsage.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.858] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\classComplexity.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.863] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\commentRegularExpression.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.865] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\execStatementUsage.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.865] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\fileComplexity.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.868] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\functionComplexity.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.870] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\inequalityUsage.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.870] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\lineLength.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.873] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\longIntegerWithLowercaseSuffix.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.873] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\nestedIfDepth.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.875] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\oneStatementPerLine.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.878] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\parsingError.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.880] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\printStatementUsage.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.880] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\useSpaceComma.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.883] Populating index from C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\xpath.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.885] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\backticksUsage.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.890] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\classComplexity.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.890] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\commentRegularExpression.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.890] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\execStatementUsage.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.890] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\fileComplexity.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.890] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\functionComplexity.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.893] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\inequalityUsage.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.893] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\lineLength.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.893] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\longIntegerWithLowercaseSuffix.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.893] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\nestedIfDepth.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.893] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\oneStatementPerLine.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.893] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\parsingError.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.893] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\printStatementUsage.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.893] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\useSpaceComma.py

[DEBUG] [21:37:35.893] Detection of duplications for C:\_data\_software\_python\testproject\src\xpath.py

[INFO] [21:37:35.893] Sensor CpdSensor done: 48 ms

[INFO] [21:37:35.893] Sensor ProfileSensor...

[INFO] [21:37:36.113] Sensor ProfileSensor done: 220 ms

[INFO] [21:37:36.113] Sensor ProfileEventsSensor...

[INFO] [21:37:36.148] Sensor ProfileEventsSensor done: 35 ms

[INFO] [21:37:36.148] Sensor ProjectLinksSensor...

[INFO] [21:37:36.155] Sensor ProjectLinksSensor done: 7 ms

[INFO] [21:37:36.155] Sensor VersionEventsSensor...

[INFO] [21:37:36.170] Sensor VersionEventsSensor done: 15 ms

[INFO] [21:37:36.170] Sensor Maven dependencies...

[DEBUG] Dependency tree resolution listener events:

[DEBUG] testArtifact: artifact=nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:jar:1.0

[DEBUG] includeArtifact: artifact=nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:jar:1.0

[DEBUG] startProcessChildren: artifact=nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:jar:1.0

[DEBUG] endProcessChildren: artifact=nl.rfkortekaas:testproject:jar:1.0

[INFO] [21:37:36.170] Sensor Maven dependencies done: 0 ms

[INFO] [21:37:36.534] Execute decorators...

[DEBUG] [21:37:36.534] Decorators: ManualMeasureDecorator -> SumDuplicationsDecorator -> UnitTestDecorator -> org.sonar.plugins.core.security.ApplyProjectRolesDecorator@56696cf5 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.DirectoriesDecorator@54af13d4 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.FilesDecorator@323eeebb -> ManualViolationInjector -> org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.TimeMachineConfigurationPersister@6dda8060 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.NewCoverageFileAnalyzer@4d624d62 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.NewItCoverageFileAnalyzer@70c6849e -> org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.NewCoverageAggregator@792cdae9 -> org.sonar.plugins.design.batch.ProjectDsmDecorator@242256f8 -> FileTangleIndexDecorator -> org.sonar.plugins.design.batch.SuspectLcom4DensityDecorator@1238a173 -> f(lines) -> f(generated_lines) -> f(ncloc) -> f(generated_ncloc) -> f(classes) -> f(packages) -> f(functions) -> f(accessors) -> f(paragraphs) -> f(statements) -> f(public_api) -> f(comment_lines) -> f(comment_blank_lines) -> f(public_undocumented_api) -> f(commented_out_code_lines) -> f(complexity) -> f(class_complexity_distribution) -> f(function_complexity_distribution) -> f(file_complexity_distribution) -> f(paragraph_complexity_distribution) -> f(lines_to_cover) -> f(uncovered_lines) -> f(conditions_to_cover) -> f(uncovered_conditions) -> f(it_lines_to_cover) -> f(it_uncovered_lines) -> f(it_conditions_to_cover) -> f(it_uncovered_conditions) -> f(rfc) -> f(rfc_distribution) -> f(lcom4) -> f(lcom4_distribution) -> f(package_cycles) -> f(package_tangles) -> f(package_feedback_edges) -> f(package_edges_weight) -> f(new_lines_to_cover) -> f(new_uncovered_lines) -> f(new_conditions_to_cover) -> f(new_uncovered_conditions) -> f(new_it_lines_to_cover) -> f(new_it_uncovered_lines) -> f(new_it_conditions_to_cover) -> f(new_it_uncovered_conditions) -> org.sonar.plugins.cpd.decorators.DuplicationDensityDecorator@7b4a7ed0 -> CommentDensityDecorator -> ViolationTrackingDecorator -> PackageTangleIndexDecorator -> f(class_complexity) -> f(function_complexity) -> f(file_complexity) -> f(paragraph_complexity) -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.LineCoverageDecorator@39c6b2a5 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.CoverageDecorator@23fa8c45 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.BranchCoverageDecorator@160f1877 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ItLineCoverageDecorator@390f37f1 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ItCoverageDecorator@1621cc7b -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ItBranchCoverageDecorator@4f7aa97 -> ViolationSeverityUpdater -> ViolationsDecorator -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ReviewWorkflowDecorator@23707525 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.ViolationPersisterDecorator@71412ca6 -> NewViolationsDecorator -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.WeightedViolationsDecorator@50fae571 -> org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ReviewsMeasuresDecorator@41ab50c2 -> ViolationsDensityDecorator -> org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.TendencyDecorator@35cf71e1 -> VariationDecorator

[DEBUG] [21:37:36.994] Decorator time:

                ManualMeasureDecorator: 26ms

                SumDuplicationsDecorator: 3ms

                UnitTestDecorator: 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.security.ApplyProjectRolesDecorator@56696cf5: 17ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.DirectoriesDecorator@54af13d4: 2ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.FilesDecorator@323eeebb: 0ms

                ManualViolationInjector: 37ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.TimeMachineConfigurationPersister@6dda8060: 8ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.NewCoverageFileAnalyzer@4d624d62: 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.NewItCoverageFileAnalyzer@70c6849e: 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.NewCoverageAggregator@792cdae9: 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.design.batch.ProjectDsmDecorator@242256f8: 0ms

                FileTangleIndexDecorator: 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.design.batch.SuspectLcom4DensityDecorator@1238a173: 0ms

                f(lines): 0ms

                f(generated_lines): 0ms

                f(ncloc): 0ms

                f(generated_ncloc): 0ms

                f(classes): 0ms

                f(packages): 0ms

                f(functions): 3ms

                f(accessors): 0ms

                f(paragraphs): 0ms

                f(statements): 0ms

                f(public_api): 0ms

                f(comment_lines): 0ms

                f(comment_blank_lines): 0ms

                f(public_undocumented_api): 0ms

                f(commented_out_code_lines): 0ms

                f(complexity): 0ms

                f(class_complexity_distribution): 3ms

                f(function_complexity_distribution): 4ms

                f(file_complexity_distribution): 19ms

                f(paragraph_complexity_distribution): 0ms

                f(lines_to_cover): 0ms

                f(uncovered_lines): 0ms

                f(conditions_to_cover): 0ms

                f(uncovered_conditions): 0ms

                f(it_lines_to_cover): 0ms

                f(it_uncovered_lines): 0ms

                f(it_conditions_to_cover): 0ms

                f(it_uncovered_conditions): 0ms

                f(rfc): 0ms

                f(rfc_distribution): 0ms

                f(lcom4): 0ms

                f(lcom4_distribution): 3ms

                f(package_cycles): 0ms

                f(package_tangles): 0ms

                f(package_feedback_edges): 0ms

                f(package_edges_weight): 0ms

                f(new_lines_to_cover): 0ms

                f(new_uncovered_lines): 0ms

                f(new_conditions_to_cover): 0ms

                f(new_uncovered_conditions): 0ms

                f(new_it_lines_to_cover): 0ms

                f(new_it_uncovered_lines): 0ms

                f(new_it_conditions_to_cover): 0ms

                f(new_it_uncovered_conditions): 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.cpd.decorators.DuplicationDensityDecorator@7b4a7ed0: 2ms

                CommentDensityDecorator: 0ms

                ViolationTrackingDecorator: 57ms

                PackageTangleIndexDecorator: 0ms

                f(class_complexity): 0ms

                f(function_complexity): 0ms

                f(file_complexity): 2ms

                f(paragraph_complexity): 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.LineCoverageDecorator@39c6b2a5: 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.CoverageDecorator@23fa8c45: 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.BranchCoverageDecorator@160f1877: 2ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ItLineCoverageDecorator@390f37f1: 0ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ItCoverageDecorator@1621cc7b: 18ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ItBranchCoverageDecorator@4f7aa97: 0ms

                ViolationSeverityUpdater: 0ms

                ViolationsDecorator: 6ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ReviewWorkflowDecorator@23707525: 10ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.ViolationPersisterDecorator@71412ca6: 81ms

                NewViolationsDecorator: 23ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.WeightedViolationsDecorator@50fae571: 15ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.sensors.ReviewsMeasuresDecorator@41ab50c2: 3ms

                ViolationsDensityDecorator: 3ms

                org.sonar.plugins.core.timemachine.TendencyDecorator@35cf71e1: 65ms

                VariationDecorator: 46ms

[DEBUG] [21:37:36.994] 658 measures to dump

[INFO] [21:37:37.473] ANALYSIS SUCCESSFUL, you can browse http://localhost:9000

[DEBUG] [21:37:37.475] Post-jobs : org.sonar.plugins.core.batch.IndexProjectPostJob@6ee57d42 -> org.sonar.plugins.dbcleaner.ProjectPurgePostJob@1c82b0ef

[INFO] [21:37:37.475] Executing post-job class org.sonar.plugins.core.batch.IndexProjectPostJob

[INFO] [21:37:37.587] Executing post-job class org.sonar.plugins.dbcleaner.ProjectPurgePostJob

[INFO] [21:37:37.604] -> Keep one snapshot per day between 2012-06-26 and 2012-07-24

[INFO] [21:37:37.607] <- Delete snapshot: 2012-07-24T21:37:00+0200 [820]

[INFO] [21:37:37.694] -> Keep one snapshot per week between 2011-07-26 and 2012-06-26

[INFO] [21:37:37.694] -> Keep one snapshot per month between 2007-07-31 and 2011-07-26

[INFO] [21:37:37.694] -> Delete data prior to: 2007-07-31

[INFO] [21:37:37.702] -> Clean Python test project [id=162]

[DEBUG] [21:37:37.717] To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver [org.postgresql.Driver] has been forcibly deregistered

[DEBUG] [21:37:38.039] Delete temporary directory: C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch179820788276569857610526574274031

[DEBUG] [21:37:38.069] Delete temporary directory: C:\Users\gr_rko\AppData\Local\Temp\sonar-batch639275529980066996010493142338242

[INFO] BUILD SUCCESS

[INFO] Total time: 11.002s

[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jul 24 21:37:38 CEST 2012

[INFO] Final Memory: 14M/224M

and delete all copies of this message.

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Evgeny Mandrikov
May I also ask you to use attachments for logs in future?

In fact there is not so much abilities to analyse problem without resolution of http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-2083
I have strong feeling that in fact Pylint not executed from Plugin and so output can not be parsed, but Plugin doesn't provide meaningful log message in such case.
Your statement about escaping for path sounds interesting and leads to the following idea: could you leave only "pylint.bat" and add directory with this file into environment vaiable PATH in order to avoid this escaping?

RE: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Ronald Kortekaas

I tested it with your suggestion, but it doesn’t work. Sonar is complaing about: details: 'org.sonar.api.utils.SonarException: Cannot find the pylint executable: pylint.bat'

I looked in the source code of the violations analyzer and noticed the following:

The PATTERN.matcher expected a groupCount of 4, but when I test the output of pylint (also the example format in the file) the groupCount is 3

No config file found, using default configuration

src\useSpaceComma.py:2: [W0312] Found indentation with tabs instead of spaces

src\useSpaceComma.py:1: [C0103] Invalid name "useSpaceComma" (should match (([a-z_][a-z0-9_]*)|([A-Z][a-zA-Z0-9]+))$)

src\useSpaceComma.py:1: [C0111] Missing docstring

src\useSpaceComma.py:1: [C0324] Comma not followed by a space

for index,line in enumerate(self.lines):

         ^^

src\useSpaceComma.py:1: [E0602] Undefined variable 'self'

I think that is the problem why it is not working.

and delete all copies of this message.

Re: [ANN] Release of Python plugin 1.0

Evgeny Mandrikov
Even without execution of code I can say that pattern
matches string
src\useSpaceComma.py:1: [C0324] Comma not followed by a space
and produces 4 groups :
  1. src\useSpaceComma.py
  2. 1
  3. C0324
  4. Comma not followed by a space
Finally I confirmed this by execution of code. So I wonder how test was performed by you.
And I believe that before starting investigation around output, we first must be sure that this output consumed by Sonar Plugin, and that's why I told about http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-2083