Quantcast

C# Coverage exclude works, but shows 0, 00% in the Sonar web application

C# Coverage exclude works, but shows 0, 00% in the Sonar web application

andi.hackl
Hello folks,

currently I measure the unit test code coverage with the c# ecosystem plugin (OpenCover), but I'll think this could be a general Sonar issue.

If i exclude some assemblies and/or namespaces/packages, for those items the coverage gets not recorded. This is indeed correct, but those excluded items will be visible in the sonar web application and falsify the overall coverage percentage (every class is measured with 0,00% coverage).

The behaviour I assumed was when i exclude something from coverage measurement, that i won't see this in the Sonar web application. Can i enable such behaviour somehow?

Thanks!

Regards,
Andreas

Re: C# Coverage exclude works, but shows 0, 00% in the Sonar web application

Fabrice Bellingard-4
Hi Andreas,

when you're saying that you excluded assemblies/namespaces/packages from code coverage, this is using the "sonar.gallio.coverage.excludes" property, right?

If so, then you're right, something should be done so that this does not impact the overall code coverage. We have an open ticket on the Sonar platform to handle that in a standard way: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-766

Feel free to vote for it.
Thanks!