Quantcast

C plugin Support for Valgrind and Code Coverage

C plugin Support for Valgrind and Code Coverage

ashish
Hi All,

Is it possible to get code coverage and valgrind error reports generated in Sonar dashboard for a C project.
I couldn't find any option in C plugin for this.

regards,
ashish

Re: C plugin Support for Valgrind and Code Coverage

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi ashish
You can use the sonar.branch property to analyse the same project for different languages.

Regards

ashish

Re: C plugin Support for Valgrind and Code Coverage

Waleri Enns
Hi ashish,

The Cxx Plugin has the features needed by you and is able to deal with
pure C, too.

Cheers,
--
Waleri Enns

On 08/13/2012 10:51 AM, ashish vashishta wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to get code coverage and valgrind error reports generated
> in Sonar dashboard for a C project.
> I couldn't find any option in C plugin for this.
>
> regards,
> ashish

Re: C plugin Support for Valgrind and Code Coverage

ashish
Hi Waleri,
Yeah I tried that option and it worked for code coverage and valgrind. But then I don't get violations offered by C plugin.
Is it possible to add custom violations in Cxx plugin.

Regards
Ashish

On 08/13/2012 01:28 PM, ashish vashishta wrote:
> Hi Waleri,
> Yeah I tried that option and it worked for code coverage and valgrind.
> But then I don't get violations offered by C plugin.
> Is it possible to add custom violations in Cxx plugin.

I suppose you mean the xpath-style mechanism offered by SSLR. No, it
isnt. Just curious: what rules did you implement using it?

> Regards
> Ashish
>
> On Monday, August 13, 2012, Waleri Enns wrote:
>
>     Hi ashish,
>
>     The Cxx Plugin has the features needed by you and is able to deal
>     with pure C, too.
>
>     Cheers,
>     --
>     Waleri Enns
>
>     On 08/13/2012 10:51 AM, ashish vashishta wrote:
>
>         Hi All,
>
>         Is it possible to get code coverage and valgrind error reports
>         generated
>         in Sonar dashboard for a C project.
>         I couldn't find any option in C plugin for this.
>
>         regards,
>         ashish

>     http://xircles.codehaus.org/__manage_email
>     <http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email>

Re: C plugin Support for Valgrind and Code Coverage

arc.dream
what is the status of

is any fix available.

thanks
Amit Kumar

On 08/13/2012 01:47 PM, Amit Kumar wrote:
> what is the status of
>
> https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-1081  bug.
>
> is any fix available.
See my comment in the issue.