Quantcast

CSS/HTML lines of code

Rathore, Kalpana

Hi All,

I have using Sonar2.6 for my project. And it gives me Java lines of code. Now I  need to find number of the lines of CSS/HTML as well. So how can I derive this info.?

Regards,

Kalpana

Re: CSS/HTML lines of code

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Kalpana

As far as I know, there is no plugin for CSS/HTML files but if you only need to find the number of lines for your CSS/HTML files you can give  a try to the Web Plugin (  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Web+Plugin  ) which is the closest for your purpose. I'm not sure if it works for HTML files but at least you can try. Furthermore, if you wish to check the validity of your HTML pages you can take a look at WC3 Markup Validation plugin (  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/W3C+Markup+Validation ) for which there is no information about Sonar compatibility
In any case don't forget to check the Plugin Version Matrix (  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Plugin+version+matrix  )

2012/7/3 Rathore, Kalpana <[hidden email]>

Hi All,

I have using Sonar2.6 for my project. And it gives me Java lines of code. Now I  need to find number of the lines of CSS/HTML as well. So how can I derive this info.?

Regards,

Kalpana

Re: CSS/HTML lines of code

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi guys,

Be aware that http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/W3C+Markup+Validation has never been released and this is the reason why there is no compatibility information.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Papapetrou P.Patroklos <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Steven Looman
Hi,

W3C provides tools to perform the validation locally, see http://www.w3.org/Status. Maybe one can build/change a plugin to use these tools. I'm sure there are several other tools.

Regards,

Steven

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Evgeny Mandrikov <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

d.cr
Hi Kalpana

I provide a HTML/ASPX/CSS plugin for Sonar (http://qualitesys.com/PrestaShop/product.php?id_product=10&id_lang=1)

Best regards
It is written in Perl: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/markup-validator/file/3f4654a94723/httpd/cgi-bin/check . I have no idea how easy/hard it would be to integrate this in a Sonar module, but should be doable?

Regads,

Steven

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM, Fabrice Bellingard < [hidden email] > wrote:

Yes, but IIRC, most of them are written in C, which doesn't make them easy to embed and to use from a Sonar plugin.

Best regards,

Fabrice BELLINGARD | SonarSource
http://sonarsource.com

[...]

Master Sonar with Sonar in Action book by Manning Publications

Evgeny Mandrikov aka Godin < http://godin.net.ru >