Quantcast

Cannot see projects on sonar home page

Monika Gandhi

Hi All,

I am analyzing my projects using sonar.

I ran mvn sonar:sonar against my project and the build was successful. But still I cannot see my project on the sonar home page.

When I login as an administrator I am able to see my projects.

Can you please guide me for this unusual behavior?

Thanks and Regards,

Monika Abhay Gandhi

FSIADM2

Infosys Limited

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: Cannot see projects on sonar home page

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Monika
I think you need to configure groups, roles and access to your project.
This page  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Security  provides all the information you need.