Quantcast

Code validation for a project with Java Script, JSPs and Java Code

Code validation for a project with Java Script, JSPs and Java Code

Jebastin Prabaharan
Hi,
     I need to run sonar code validation against a project which has Java Script, JSP and Java files. Currently I can specify only one language for a sonar execution. What is the best way to perform the code validation for all these technologies in a single shot?

Regards,
-Jeb

Re: Code validation for a project with Java Script, JSPs and Java Code

Ann Campbell
You don't specify whether you're analyzing with Maven, Ant or Java Runner.

If Maven, check this thread:  http://sonar.markmail.org/thread/ubyyr5jwt4f545r7

If not, simply run multiple analyses with different projectId's (I supposed you could vary branch here too instead) and language parameters.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Jebastin Prabaharan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
     I need to run sonar code validation against a project which has Java Script, JSP and Java files. Currently I can specify only one language for a sonar execution. What is the best way to perform the code validation for all these technologies in a single shot?

Regards,
-Jeb

Re: Code validation for a project with Java Script, JSPs and Java Code

Jebastin Prabaharan
Hi Ann,

     Thanks for the link. We are analyzing using maven. I will try it out.

Regards,
-Jeb