Quantcast

Create a filter to display only specified projects

Create a filter to display only specified projects

Jorge Costa
Hi,

Lets say i am analyzing 20 c++ projects which are unrelated. Is there a way to specify a filter and than assign specific  projects to that filter.

We are able to do based on language, favorites (this apply to all filters). Based on resource key might do the trick, however since i did use the same for all it might be a problem in my case.

Wouldn't it be nice that besides having the * character we would also have the possibility to specify more that one name (comma or space separated) in the resource name.

BR,

Jorge Costa

Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: Create a filter to display only specified projects

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Jorge

I think you can do the following
A : Create a Manual measure
B : Add this measure with the same value to all the project you want to include in your filter
C : Create a filter using this manual measure you created.

You're done!!!

2012/6/26 jmecosta <[hidden email]>
Hi,

Lets say i am analyzing 20 c++ projects which are unrelated. Is there a way
to specify a filter and than assign specific  projects to that filter.

We are able to do based on language, favorites (this apply to all filters).
Based on resource key might do the trick, however since i did use the same
for all it might be a problem in my case.

Wouldn't it be nice that besides having the * character we would also have
the possibility to specify more that one name (comma or space separated) in
the resource name.

BR,

Jorge Costa

Re: Create a filter to display only specified projects

Jorge Costa
Yep it works using type float after the next analysis.

thanks

btw, nice book and good luck for rest of the chapters.
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: Create a filter to display only specified projects

Patroklos Papapetrou
Thanks a lot Jorge.
I am happy you found a workaround for your issue!