Quantcast

Custom PMD rules with jar dependencies problem

Custom PMD rules with jar dependencies problem

bakaibalazs

Hy!

I wrote some custom static code checker java rules via pmd and I use these plugins with Sonar.

I would like to logging in my java rules with log4j, but I could not apply the jar dependencies (log4j.jar) with Sonar.

Please help me, what is the preferred way to do this.

Thanks.

Re: Custom PMD rules with jar dependencies problem

bakaibalazs
Any suggestion?