Quantcast

Does Sonar support MongoDB?

Sheldon
It appears from the instructions for the Sonar Runner
(http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Installing+and+Configuring+Sonar+Runner)
that it only supports JDBC databases.  I would prefer to use my MongoDB
instance if possible.

Does Sonar support MongoDB?

Re: Does Sonar support MongoDB?

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi Sheldon,

First of all, you can say hello, if you want to receive answers from community in future.

In short - no. http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Requirements