Quantcast

Doubt about sonar

Pablo Jaime Mauricio Dávila Murillo

Hi everyone,

if someone can help me..

i'm confussed about metric "LCOM4"..

How is it calculated?
what exactly does "LCOM4" means?

Thanks,
Pablo.

Re: Doubt about sonar

Freddy Mallet SonarSource
Hi Pablo,

You should get what you need in the following page :

regards,

www.SonarSource.org
www.SonarSource.com

2010/10/10 Pablo Jaime Mauricio Dávila Murillo <[hidden email]>

Hi everyone,

if someone can help me..

i'm confussed about metric "LCOM4"..

How is it calculated?
what exactly does "LCOM4" means?

Thanks,
Pablo.

Re: Doubt about sonar

http://twitter.com/FreddyMallet

2010/10/10 Pablo Jaime Mauricio Dávila Murillo <[hidden email]>

Hi everyone,

if someone can help me..

i'm confussed about metric "LCOM4"..

How is it calculated?
what exactly does "LCOM4" means?

Thanks,
Pablo.

RE: Doubt about sonar

Pablo Jaime Mauricio Dávila Murillo
Thanks Freddy,

it really helps...

can u answer my another question, please?

i really need to understand what exactly options "Clouds", "Hotspots" are used for?

Thanks,
Pablo.

Pablo.

Re: Doubt about sonar

Freddy Mallet SonarSource
Hi Pablo,

i really need to understand what exactly options "Clouds", "Hotspots" are used for?

The "quick wins" tab in the Clouds is the answer to the following question :
  • Which files should I start working on to quickly increase the overall code coverage by lines of code ? the files with biggest names and whose color is red
The "top risk" tab in the Clouds is the answer to the following question :
  • Which files are the most risky (not well tested by unit tests but with high density of complexity) ?
     The Hotspots service is the answer to the following question :
    • If I want to increase the overall quality of my application, which files should I start working on  ? (according to each quality axes : duplications, comments, unit tests, ...). This is a kind of "ready to use" action plan.
    regards,
    Freddy

    RE: Doubt about sonar

    Pablo Jaime Mauricio Dávila Murillo
    Thanks Freddy,

    I really nedded that...

    Pablo..

      Re: Doubt about sonar

      venkat
      Hi everyone

      I am not able to connect Sonar in eclipse, Some one can help me please
      i installed sonar plugin successfully in my eclipse
      when i am going to Windows-->preferences-->Sonar-->localhost:9000-->testconnection..........here connection was going to failed

      after that i finished and i am trying to configuring sonar......project-->rightclick-->configure-->associate Sonar-->here its showing some unknown error

      can any one respond immediatly please!!!!!!!!!!
      Advanced thanks