Quantcast

Fitnesse + Sonar

Michał Sierpień
Hi,
I'm using sonar to analyse my code, and also Fitnesse to coverage
integration tests. So in sonar report my code coverage is very low,
but in fact there is a lot of test's. Is there any possibility to sum
report from fitnesse and from sonar? Or maybe run Ftnesse from sonar
and compute results?

Regards,
Michal

Re: Fitnesse + Sonar

David Racodon-2
Hi Michal,

I'm using sonar to analyse my code, and also Fitnesse to coverage
integration tests. So in sonar report my code coverage is very low,
but in fact there is a lot of test's

To compute code coverage by your Fitnesse integration tests, you can have a look at http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Code+Coverage+by+Integration+Tests.

Is there any possibility to sum report from fitnesse and from sonar?

This feature should be available pretty soon in Sonar. See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-2804.