Quantcast

Flex code coverage not showing up for all projects

Flex code coverage not showing up for all projects

Frederick Jansen
I've just updated Flex to v1.1 and decided to give code coverage another try, which didn't work before due to this bug: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONARPLUGINS-1762.

Unfortunately, while it works on one project, it fails on another. Same thing as before. Code coverage is generated and I can view it without any issues, but Sonar doesn't show it. According to the log, the file is parsed though.

[INFO] [20:43:52.989] Sensor FlexCoberturaSensor...
[INFO] [20:43:52.991] Parsing /FlexUnit4SampleCIProject/target/report/coverage.xml
[INFO] [20:43:52.998] Sensor FlexCoberturaSensor done: 9 ms

It's just a sample project, which you can find here: https://github.com/frederickjansen/JenkinsTest. The one that does work is example_jg/pom.xml, FlexUnit4SampleCIProject/pom.xml (though exactly the same file) does not work. I've tried removing the project from Sonar and starting from scratch, but that didn't help. Any idea what's going on?

Re: Flex code coverage not showing up for all projects

Frederick Jansen
Hey Evgeny

Sure, see the attached file. I've slightly modified the source path though.

Best regards

Frederick

Hi,

coverage.xml (1K) Download Attachment