Quantcast

Gem installation in SONAR

vineetpalan
Hi,
I want to use win32ole in my plugin. So i need to install the gem. But whats the procedure to do so.!!
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Re: [sonar-dev] Gem installation in SONAR

This is not possible. Plugins declare Java extensions and some Ruby templates only.

Regards

On 10 July 2012 08:08, vineetpalan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I want to use win32ole in my plugin. So i need to install the gem. But whats
the procedure to do so.!!
Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource