Quantcast

Gerrit plugin

Paweł Masłyk
Hi,

I have a pretesed commit configuration with git, gerrit, jenkins and sonar.

Jenkins gets triggered by gerrit with use of a Gerrit Event plugin listening to new commits on gerrit.
Once the project is built jenkins reports back to gerrit and marks the commit as verified (+1, 0, -1) depending on the result of a build.

I have an idea of similar plugin for sonar, it would report to gerrit if the code metrics get worse.
What do you think of this?

Can you think of features such a plugi should have?

Paweł

Re: Gerrit plugin

Freddy Mallet
Indeed Pawel, by reusing the Sonar alert mechanism we could imagine to feed Gerrit with :
  • +1 -> OK
  • +0 -> warning alert
  • -1 -> error alert
And this could be the first valuable feature of a Sonar Gerrit plugin.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:51 PM, spafcio <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have a pretesed commit configuration with git, gerrit, jenkins and sonar.

Jenkins gets triggered by gerrit with use of a Gerrit Event plugin listening
to new commits on gerrit.
Once the project is built jenkins reports back to gerrit and marks the
commit as verified (+1, 0, -1) depending on the result of a build.

I have an idea of similar plugin for sonar, it would report to gerrit if the
code metrics get worse.
What do you think of this?

Can you think of features such a plugi should have?

Paweł

Re: Gerrit plugin

Paweł Masłyk
Hi,

the plugin is available for download for free at https://github.com/spafcio/gerrit-intergation-plugin

Feel free to give me any feedback, especially about licensing.

Cheers,
Paweł