Quantcast

Having the possibility in sonar of merging integration and unit test coverage

Having the possibility in sonar of merging integration and unit test coverage

Jorge Costa
Hi,

Currently in sonar 3.1, we have a coverage tab in source that include unit and integration coverage split in different sections that can be selected individually.

I was wondering if it would be possible/useful to have a check box in there to merge both unit and integration in the source code. Making it easier to spot places where we don't have any coverage.

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Costa
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] Having the possibility in sonar of merging integration and unit test coverage

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Jorge
I think you are discussing about this issue :)
which is not resolved yet

2012/6/18 jmecosta <[hidden email]>
Hi,

Currently in sonar 3.1, we have a coverage tab in source that include unit
and integration coverage split in different sections that can be selected
individually.

I was wondering if it would be possible/useful to have a check box in there
to merge both unit and integration in the source code. Making it easier to
spot places where we don't have any coverage.

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] Having the possibility in sonar of merging integration and unit test coverage

Jorge Costa
seems to be, i will check once its implemented.
thanks

jc
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] Having the possibility in sonar of merging integration and unit test coverage

Simon Brandhof
Good news, this most wanted improvement will be implemented in release 3.3, planned for october.

On 18 June 2012 13:19, jmecosta <[hidden email]> wrote:
seems to be, i will check once its implemented.
thanks

jc

Re: [sonar-dev] Having the possibility in sonar of merging integration and unit test coverage

Patroklos Papapetrou
Great news Simon
Looking forward to see it in action :)