Quantcast

How to add one android project to Sonar??????

How to add one android project to Sonar??????

joyalbin
Dear all,

I am very new to Sonar. I used sonar-3.0.1 and setuped with MySQL.
I added one sonar example project and it ia able to show the statistics.

No I need to add one android peoject to Sonar.
I no need to build the peoject on sonar. For building I am using Jenkins... can anybody please tell me how I can add one android project to Sonar to see the statistic.

I will be very happy to see the reply... Whoever is using this.. please help me....

Thanks in advance.........