Quantcast

How to unsubscribe from this list?

Sri Sankaran
How can I unsubscribe from this list?  I have followed the instructions and logged into http://xircles.codehaus.org and clicked the unsubscribe button at http://xircles.codehaus.org/lists/user@....  It results in an error popup with the message “Your subscription change has failed; please try again later or contact support”.  This is now several “later”s later; still no go.

Sri

Re: How to unsubscribe from this list?

Freddy Mallet
FYI Sri, I've done the operation manually so you should not receive any new emails from the Sonar User mailing list.

How can I unsubscribe from this list?  I have followed the instructions and logged into http://xircles.codehaus.org and clicked the unsubscribe button at http://xircles.codehaus.org/lists/user@....  It results in an error popup with the message “Your subscription change has failed; please try again later or contact support”.  This is now several “later”s later; still no go.

Sri

Re: How to unsubscribe from this list?

obillard
Hi,

I am in the same situation : I would like to unsubscribe to the annonce and users lists, but I got the same message...

Thanks !
--
Olivier Billard