Quantcast

I haven't forgotten you all

mclark_114
I'm setting up a new system with the latest released mySQL "Your MySQL connection id is 418
Server version: 5.0.51a-community MySQL Community Edition (GPL).
Once I have the results I'll send them along.

-Michael
mclark@170systems.com

Re: I haven't forgotten you all

mclark_114
Updated information

Currently analysing SAP Install Image (for 21 minutes), Oracle Install Image (for 10 minutes), Markview Product Installer Module (for 9 minutes), Markview Analytics Markview Module (for 8 minutes), Markview OCR-Invoice SAP Module (for 8 minutes), System wide pom for dependency and version info (for 7 minutes), Markview Expense Management Module (for 7 minutes), Markview Process Designer Module (for 6 minutes), Capture and Output Install Image (for 3 minutes), and Markview Document-Folder Module (for 2 minutes)

sonar.log
wrapper.log

Thanks!!

mclark_114 wrote
I'm setting up a new system with the latest released mySQL "Your MySQL connection id is 418
Server version: 5.0.51a-community MySQL Community Edition (GPL).
Once I have the results I'll send them along.

-Michael
mclark@170systems.com

Re: I haven't forgotten you all

Cédric Munger-2
Allright your DB version is ok.

According to the logs you've sent, it seems that the projects analyser task got locked after you've restared the server.
(Was working fine before the server restart..)
So i don't know what is really going on. This is maybe a record lock in the database.
Definitly hard to diagnose the real issue without acces to your database.

We'll run more extensive tests on our side to try to find yout what could be going on.

On your side try to put only 1 or 2 projects under sonar and see if it is working fine.
Add projects by projects until it starts to lock, maybe it could isolate the project(s) that is giving troubles and help to
find out the real issue. According to the previous logs it seems that you "SAP Install Image" project is always on the top of
the deadlocked projects. Juste my 5 cents :)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 1:52 AM, mclark_114 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Updated information

Currently analysing SAP Install Image (for 21 minutes), Oracle Install Image
(for 10 minutes), Markview Product Installer Module (for 9 minutes),
Markview Analytics Markview Module (for 8 minutes), Markview OCR-Invoice SAP
Module (for 8 minutes), System wide pom for dependency and version info (for
7 minutes), Markview Expense Management Module (for 7 minutes), Markview
Process Designer Module (for 6 minutes), Capture and Output Install Image
(for 3 minutes), and Markview Document-Folder Module (for 2 minutes)

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15885526/sonar.log sonar.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15885526/wrapper.log wrapper.log

Thanks!!