Quantcast

Inaccessible projects

StephenWiebe
We have a few projects that seem to be completely inaccessible. Attempting to load the dashboard for one of these projects directs the user to a login page. Logging in as any user (even the admin user) and re-attempting to load the dashboard for one of these projects again directs the user to a login page with the message "You are not authorized to access this page. Please log in with more privileges and try again."

We originally experienced this with 2.13, but it's still occurring after upgrading to 3.1. Any ideas? I can just delete these projects from the database and recreate them, but that's obviously not the preferred solution.

Re: Inaccessible projects

Freddy Mallet
Hi Stephen,

I guess you're facing bug http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-1700 which has been fixed in Sonar 3.0. But migrating to Sonar 3.0 is not enough to access to a project you were not able to access to before the migration.

You must go the the "Configuration" > "Project Roles" page to select which groups have the roles Administrators, Users and Code Viewers on those projects.

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 2:49 AM, StephenWiebe <[hidden email]> wrote:
We have a few projects that seem to be completely inaccessible. Attempting to
load the dashboard for one of these projects directs the user to a login
page. Logging in as any user (even the admin user) and re-attempting to load
the dashboard for one of these projects /again/ directs the user to a login
page with the message "You are not authorized to access this page. Please
log in with more privileges and try again."

We originally experienced this with 2.13, but it's still occurring after
upgrading to 3.1. Any ideas? I can just delete these projects from the
database and recreate them, but that's obviously not the preferred solution.

Re: Inaccessible projects

StephenWiebe
Yep, that was it. Thanks Freddy!