Quantcast

Inline suggestion while coding in Sonar Eclipse Integration

Inline suggestion while coding in Sonar Eclipse Integration

Masood
Hi,

When we integrate Sonar with Eclipse, does it provide the inline suggestion while coding,
on Eclipse IDE.

Thanks in advance
Masood

Re: Inline suggestion while coding in Sonar Eclipse Integration

David Racodon-2
Hi Masood,

If your question is: Are Sonar violations displayed with the Eclipse inline suggestions?, the answer is yes. See screenshot below.

Inline images 1

On 5 July 2012 10:32, Masood <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

When we integrate Sonar with Eclipse, does it provide the inline suggestion
while coding,
on Eclipse IDE.

Thanks in advance
Masood

Re: Inline suggestion while coding in Sonar Eclipse Integration

David Racodon-2
But if your question is: does Sonar provide inline suggestions on violations?, the answer is no.
It only offers you to delete the violation or create a review on this violation.