Quantcast

LDAP error?

Ann Campbell
My test server is running 3.2-RC1, LDAP 1.1.1

---

Re: LDAP error?

Ann Campbell
Gah! totally premature send! Sorry. :-(

So... server 3.2-RC1, LDAP 1.1.1

I just logged in to it and since login took a very long time and since I had a console open to the box, I tailed the log.

Saw this, right before my browser rendered the logged-in page:
2012.08.14 15:03:55 ERROR rails  Error from external groups provider: java.lang.NullPointerException: null

The update center is telling me I'm behind a version on the LDAP plugin adn that the new version improves group handling, so is this error message irrelevant and I just need upgrade?

Thx,
Ann

---

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Ann Campbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
My test server is running 3.2-RC1, LDAP 1.1.1

---

Re: LDAP error?

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi Ann,

Indeed - I think that you should do an update.