Quantcast

List of metric and measure names for wsclient

Smith, Larry (ECS - Enterprise Cloud Service)

I started playing around with the sonar wsclient, but the documentation is rather thin.

Is there a list of all the valid metric, measure, and any others which can be used in the Query classes of org.sonar.wsclient.services?

These are all literal strings and just guessing seems kinda silly.

Larry Smith

Re: List of metric and measure names for wsclient

Freddy Mallet
Hi Larry,

The java wsclient is just a thin layer over the Sonar Web Service API which is fully documented here : http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Web+Service+API