Quantcast

Merge data from two sonar databases

Ketoth Xupack
Hi,
Our company merged two java departments (each had it's own sonar
instance) and we faced with a problem of merging data from two
databases. We would like to know if there is a way to do this without
loosing history of both projects.

Thanks in advance

Re: Merge data from two sonar databases

Ketoth Xupack
On 10/30/2012 09:33 PM, Fabrice Bellingard wrote:
Hi,

unfortunately, this is not possible. The best option you've got is to keep the DB which has the largest code base, and to replay on top of it Sonar analyses for projects coming of the other department (using the "sonar.projectDate" property).

Best regards,

Fabrice BELLINGARD |  SonarSource
http://sonarsource.com

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Ketoth Xupack <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
Our company merged two java departments (each had it's own sonar
instance) and we faced with a problem of merging data from two
databases. We would like to know if there is a way to do this without
loosing history of both projects.

Thanks in advance

What a pity we can't do that... Anyway thanks for your help :)