Quantcast

More questions

mclark_114
The following is a short list of multi-module maven build but under the project list I only see 12 of the many projects listed. Do I need to configure something else?

Currently analysing Markview Core Apps Module (for about 1 hour),
 Markview data-export-server Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview Document-Folder Module (for about 1 hour),
 Markview Document Library Module (for about 1 hour),
 Markview Document Server Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview Document-Server-Windows Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview E-Invoice Module (for about 1 hour),
 Markview E-Invoice Oracle Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview ERP Integration Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview Oracle Integration Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview SAP Integration Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview Expense Management Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview Expense Management Oracle Module (for about 1 hour),
 Markview Expense Management SAP Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview Fax Server Module (for about 1 hour),
Frameworks (for about 1 hour),
Markview import-server Module (for about 1 hour),
 Markview Product Installer Module (for about 1 hour),
Capture and Output Install Image (for about 1 hour),
Oracle Install Image (for about 1 hour),
SAP Install Image (for about 1 hour),
Markview Text Module (for about 1 hour),
Markview Oracle Forms Module (for 44 minutes),
 Markview SAP Transports Module (for 44 minutes),
 Markview OCR-Invoice Module (for 44 minutes),
Markview OCR-Invoice Oracle Module (for 43 minutes),
 Markview OCR-Invoice SAP Module (for 43 minutes),
 Markview Process Module (for 42 minutes),
Markview Process Designer Module (for 42 minutes),
Markview Scan Module (for 41 minutes),
 System wide pom for dependency and version info (for 41 minutes),
 Markview Viewer Module (for 32 minutes),
 Markview Viewer Module (for 27 minutes),
and Markview Viewer Module (for 7 minutes)

Re: More questions

Cédric Munger-2
Hi,

You normally do not have to configure anything else.
Well it doesn't really look right, projects should not take 1 hour to process.
Can you please post us the logs file (in the logs dir) so that we can see if there are errors ?
Try also to restart the server and wait some time and see if the list is getting shorter or not.

Thanks

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 6:39 PM, mclark_114 <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Attaching Logs:

wrapper.logsonar.log
<quote author="cedric.munger@hortis.ch">

I'll stop and start thing shortly
Thanks for the fast turn-around, I'm sure your very busy.

Hi,

You normally do not have to configure anything else.
Well it doesn't really look right, projects should not take 1 hour to
process.
Can you please post us the logs file (in the logs dir) so that we can see if
there are errors ?
Try also to restart the server and wait some time and see if the list is
getting shorter or not.

Re: More questions

Cédric Munger-2
ok simply restart the server, the projects processing job was not started correctly.
This is something we need to fix.
Let me know if the projects are processed correctly.

Thanks for your quick logs posting :)

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 8:11 PM, mclark_114 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Attaching Logs:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15811353/wrapper.log wrapper.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15811353/sonar.log sonar.log

I'll stop and start thing shortly
Thanks for the fast turn-around, I'm sure your very busy.

Hi,

You normally do not have to configure anything else.
Well it doesn't really look right, projects should not take 1 hour to
process.
Can you please post us the logs file (in the logs dir) so that we can see if
there are errors ?
Try also to restart the server and wait some time and see if the list is
getting shorter or not.

Re: More questions

mclark_114
Starting and stopping the server did present more results but not the entire build.

Still being processed are :
"Currently analysing Frameworks (for about 9 hours), Markview import-server Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Product Installer Module (for about 9 hours), Capture and Output Install Image (for about 9 hours), Oracle Install Image (for about 9 hours), SAP Install Image (for about 9 hours), Markview Text Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Oracle Forms Module (for about 9 hours), Markview SAP Transports Module (for about 9 hours), Markview OCR-Invoice Module (for about 9 hours), Markview OCR-Invoice Oracle Module (for about 9 hours), Markview OCR-Invoice SAP Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Process Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Process Designer Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Scan Module (for about 9 hours), System wide pom for dependency and version info (for about 9 hours), Markview Viewer Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Viewer Module (for about 9 hours), and Markview Viewer Module (for about 8 hours)"

I'm attaching the logs again for completenesssonar.log
wrapper.log

If we can help in any way please just ask

Thanks!!!!!!

<quote author="cedric.munger@hortis.ch">
ok simply restart the server, the projects processing job was not started
correctly.
This is something we need to fix.
Let me know if the projects are processed correctly.

Thanks for your quick logs posting :)

Re: More questions

Cédric Munger-2
Hi, sorry for the late response.

Well the logs indicates no error which is kind of strange.
What JDK are you running ? 1.6 or 1.5 ?
I see that you're running the derby embedded db, can you please give it a try with mysql ?
Can you also try to put the logger in info mode, edit conf/logback.xml and replace :
<root>
    <level value="WARN"/>
    <appender-ref ref="SONAR_FILE"/>
  </root>
 with :
<root>
    <level value="INFO"/>
    <appender-ref ref="SONAR_FILE"/>
  </root>

Please give it another try with this setup and get back with the logs file if this is still not working.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15818467/sonar.log sonar.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15818467/wrapper.log wrapper.log

If we can help in any way please just ask

Thanks!!!!!!

ok simply restart the server, the projects processing job was not started
correctly.
This is something we need to fix.
Let me know if the projects are processed correctly.

Thanks for your quick logs posting :)

Re: More questions

mclark_114
No problem I';m sure you all are busy.
I'm using the following java
"java version "1.5.0_14"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_14-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_14-b03, mixed mode)
"

As soon as I have more logs I'll send them along. Again Many thanks!!

cedric.munger@hortis.ch wrote

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 2:40 AM, mclark_114 <mclark@170systems.com> wrote:

> Starting and stopping the server did present more results but not the
> entire
> build.
>
> Still being processed are :
> "Currently analysing Frameworks (for about 9 hours), Markview
> import-server
> Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Product Installer Module (for about 9
> hours), Capture and Output Install Image (for about 9 hours), Oracle
> Install
> Image (for about 9 hours), SAP Install Image (for about 9 hours), Markview
> Text Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Oracle Forms Module (for about 9
> hours), Markview SAP Transports Module (for about 9 hours), Markview
> OCR-Invoice Module (for about 9 hours), Markview OCR-Invoice Oracle Module
> (for about 9 hours), Markview OCR-Invoice SAP Module (for about 9 hours),
> Markview Process Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Process Designer
> Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Scan Module (for about 9 hours),
> System
> wide pom for dependency and version info (for about 9 hours), Markview
> Viewer Module (for about 9 hours), Markview Viewer Module (for about 9
> hours), and Markview Viewer Module (for about 8 hours)"
>
> I'm attaching the logs again for completeness
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p15818467/sonar.log sonar.log
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p15818467/wrapper.log wrapper.log
>
> If we can help in any way please just ask
>
> Thanks!!!!!!
>

> ok simply restart the server, the projects processing job was not started
> correctly.
> This is something we need to fix.
> Let me know if the projects are processed correctly.
>
> Thanks for your quick logs posting :)

Re: More questions

mclark_114
So here is the update

sonar.log
wrapper.log

and the list of modules

Currently analysing Oracle Install Image (for 1 day), SAP Install Image (for 1 day), Markview Text Module (for 1 day), Markview Oracle Forms Module (for 1 day), Markview SAP Transports Module (for 1 day), Markview OCR-Invoice Module (for 1 day), Markview OCR-Invoice Oracle Module (for 1 day), Markview OCR-Invoice SAP Module (for 1 day), Markview Process Module (for 1 day), Markview Process Designer Module (for 1 day), Markview Scan Module (for 1 day), System wide pom for dependency and version info (for 1 day), Markview Viewer Module (for 1 day), Markview Viewer Module (for 1 day), Markview Viewer Module (for 1 day), System wide pom for dependency and version info (for about 1 hour), Common java module. This should be used by frameworks and installer. (for about 1 hour), Markview Product Installer Module (for about 1 hour), Maven Tools Reactorized Build. (for 44 minutes), Markview Accounts Payable Module (for 43 minutes), Markview Accounts Payable Oracle Module (for 43 minutes), Markview Accounts Payable SAP Module (for 42 minutes), Markview Analytics Markview Module (for 41 minutes), Markview Analytics Markview Oracle Module (for 41 minutes), Common java module. This should be used by frameworks and installer. (for 41 minutes), Markview Connector Module (for 40 minutes), Markview Connector AP Module (for 40 minutes), Markview Connector AP Oracle Module (for 40 minutes), Markview Connector AP SAP Module (for 39 minutes), Markview Core Apps Module (for 39 minutes), Markview data-export-server Module (for 38 minutes), Markview Document-Folder Module (for 38 minutes), Markview Document Library Module (for 38 minutes), Markview Document Server Module (for 37 minutes), Markview Document-Server-Windows Module (for 37 minutes), Markview E-Invoice Module (for 36 minutes), Markview E-Invoice Oracle Module (for 36 minutes), Markview e-Invoice SAP Module (for 36 minutes), Markview ERP Integration Module (for 35 minutes), Markview Oracle Integration Module (for 35 minutes), Markview SAP Integration Module (for 34 minutes), Markview Expense Management Module (for 34 minutes), Markview Expense Management Oracle Module (for 34 minutes), Markview Expense Management SAP Module (for 33 minutes), Markview Fax Server Module (for 33 minutes), Frameworks (for 32 minutes), Markview import-server Module (for 31 minutes), Markview Product Installer Module (for 30 minutes), Capture and Output Install Image (for 27 minutes), Oracle Install Image (for 20 minutes), SAP Install Image (for 13 minutes), Markview Text Module (for 12 minutes), Maven Tools Reactorized Build. (for 11 minutes), Markview Oracle Forms Module (for 11 minutes), Markview SAP Transports Module (for 11 minutes), Markview OCR-Invoice Module (for 10 minutes), Markview OCR-Invoice Oracle Module (for 10 minutes), Markview OCR-Invoice SAP Module (for 10 minutes), Markview Process Module (for 9 minutes), Markview Process Designer Module (for 9 minutes), Markview Scan Module (for 8 minutes), and System wide pom for dependency and version info (for 8 minutes)

<quote author="mclark_114">
No problem I';m sure you all are busy.
I'm using the following java
"java version "1.5.0_14"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_14-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_14-b03, mixed mode)
"

As soon as I have more logs I'll send them along. Again Many thanks!!

Re: More questions

Cédric Munger-2
ok,

Thanks for the logs it provides some usefull informations.
The task that sould clean "timed out projects" is never fired since it seems that
the task that analyse projects is some kind of locked. I have no idea why.

What version of mysql are you using ? 5.5 or 5.0 ?

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 1:01 AM, mclark_114 <[hidden email]> wrote:

So here is the update

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15840059/sonar.log sonar.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15840059/wrapper.log wrapper.log