Quantcast

Nemo requst for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

Nemo requst for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

Ragnor
Hi

Is it possible to add FOSS project: Simple Spring Memcached to Nemo Sonar?

scm: svn at http://simple-spring-memcached.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
build tool: maven 3

Regards,
-- Ragnor --

Re: Nemo requst for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi Ragnor,

Sorry for answering so late. I'll take care of add the Sonar analysis of Simple Spring Memcached to Nemo.
I'll come back when I've seted up.

Best regards,

Eric Hartmann

-- Ragnor --

Re: Nemo requst for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

Eric Hartmann-2
Hi Ragnor,

Simple Spring Memcached is now analysed on Nemo, you'll find it here : http://nemo.sonarsource.org/dashboard/index/432507

Regards,

Eric Hartmann

On 18 October 2012 16:51, Eric Hartmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ragnor,

Sorry for answering so late. I'll take care of add the Sonar analysis of Simple Spring Memcached to Nemo.
I'll come back when I've seted up.

Best regards,

Eric Hartmann

On 11 October 2012 19:27, Jakub Białek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Is it possible to add FOSS project: Simple Spring Memcached to Nemo Sonar?

scm: svn at http://simple-spring-memcached.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
build tool: maven 3

Regards,
-- Ragnor --

Re: Nemo requst for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

Ragnor
Thanks Eric!

Best regards,
-- Ragnor --

On 18 October 2012 17:59, Eric Hartmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Could you please change repository url for Simple Spring Memcached (http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/432507) to https://github.com/ragnor/simple-spring-memcached. I've moved the project to github.

Thanks in advance!
-- Ragnor --