Quantcast

PHP Coverage

Ranjit
Hello,

I am new to Sonar community, I would like to use the sonar for the php
coverage.
My application does not use maven or ant, so how can I achieve this.

We are using one of the open source coverage tool which gives an
unexpected behaviour, since I decided to move towards sonar,

Kindly guide me in this.

Thanks,
Ranjit

Re: PHP Coverage

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Ranhit
There is plenty of information about how to setup it and run analysis for PHP projects.