Quantcast

Question of Sonar Configuration

ivansun

Hi guys,

We all know that Sonar should be created in the following way so that Sonar Eclipse plugin works.

<properties>

<sonar.jdbc.url>****</sonar.jdbc.url>

<sonar.jdbc.driverClassName>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</sonar.jdbc.driverClassName>

<sonar.jdbc.username>sonar</sonar.jdbc.username>

<sonar.jdbc.password>sonar</sonar.jdbc.password>

<sonar.host.url>****</sonar.host.url>

</properties>

However, this configuration disclosed the credentials to all the Sonar users.

My question is for the above two highlighted lines, are there any ways to import the credential values (especially the password) from other file, which is not accessible by regular users?

Your help is highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Ivan Sun

----Work hard, Play harder

Re: Question of Sonar Configuration

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi

I don't think that you need such kind of configuration.
Have you read the instructions provided ?