Quantcast

Re: Help for MySql DB for Sonar

Vishal Chugh
Sorry , resending same mail as i got delivery failure , as i dint subscribe to email ids earlier .

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Vishal chugh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi ,

Sorry , we are new to Sonar. Trying to understand through it's documentation.

In our organization , we are using Sonar 2.3.1 and seems it is using MySQL DB ( not the embedded DB of Sonar ) .

Now we have request to move this Sonar installation to another RHEL server ( as current server having Sonar will be removed very soon).

So we plan to take tar of current sonar installation from source server and untar it on target server ( Hope we are doing right) .

Next comes taking action for MySQL DB .

We already have MySQL installed on our new RHEL target server .

We plan to take export of current MySQL DB sonar and import it on target server's mysql .

Are we thinking and doing right regarding MySQL DB or more needs to done regarding sonarĀ  DB ?

Would be grateful if we can have documentation for the configuring MySQL DB for Sonar .

Can someone please advise urgently.

Thanks,
Vishal Chugh