Quantcast

Re: [sonar-dev] FW: sonar2.11 & nunit integration.

Re: [sonar-dev] FW: sonar2.11 & nunit integration.

Fabrice Bellingard-4
Hi Piyush,

If you're trying to reuse NUnit reports already generated, this is not supported by the Sonar C# Gallio Plugin.

However, if you let Gallio run your tests, this should work as Gallio will generate its own report, which the plugin can obviously read.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Piyush Varshney <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am using sonar 2.11 version & want to integrate it with NUnit 2.6 unit test case tool.

My project is MS Visual Studio C# project & I want that unit test case reports must be displayed on dashboard. Right now it is not showing nunit as plug in dashboard.

I had installed nunit it on my machine & updated settings.xml file with the Nunit path.

Can you please let me know the steps to integrate it.

 Regards,

Piyush Varshney

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to iGATE and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator or [hidden email]. iGATE does not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of iGATE. iGATE is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While iGATE has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about iGATE please visit www.igate.com.