Quantcast

Re: [sonar-dev] sonar 2.11 integration gallio partcover4.0

Re: [sonar-dev] sonar 2.11 integration gallio partcover4.0

Fabrice Bellingard-4
Hi Piyush,

First, I've switched this discussion on the user mailing list ([hidden email]) as it does not relate to development of the plugin. Please keep on sending your emails on this list and not on [hidden email].

Secondly, you told me that you tried with our sample application, but this is not the case from what I see in your logs. Could you please make a test with the sample application without changing anything?
  1. Checkout the sample application
  2. Compile it (with "mvn compile" or with Visual Studio if you prefer)
  3. Run the analysis only when the code has been compiled

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Piyush Varshney <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Fabrice,

I had tried OpenCover for code coverage, now the coverage-report is generating in target folder with data but it is still not showing the results on dashboard. I had attached coverage-report generated automatically & datiled log of sonar command. Pl look in.

I am using 3.5  dotnet version, I tried to run dotnet version 4.0 , the reports are generating with 4.0 also.

Thanks,

Piyush Varshney