Quantcast

Request to add a Fest (FOSS) projects to Nemo Sonar

Request to add a Fest (FOSS) projects to Nemo Sonar

Joel Costigliola
Hi,

Would it be possible to add the following FOSS projects into Nemo Sonar :
- Fest assertions : git://github.com/alexruiz/fest-assert-2.x.git
- Fest reflect : git://github.com/alexruiz/fest-reflect.git
- Fest util : git://github.com/alexruiz/fest-util.git

Thanks in advance !

Joel Costigliola (Fest commiter)

Re: Request to add Fest (FOSS) projects to Nemo Sonar

Joel Costigliola
Hi guys,

I'm bumping this post not to be forgottent ;-)
By the way, all the mentionned projects are built with maven.

Kind regards,

Joel

Re: Request to add a Fest (FOSS) projects to Nemo Sonar

ehartmann
Administrator
Hi Joel,

Sorry for the late response. I'll take care of creating those jobs and I let you know when it's finished.

Best regards,

Eric HARTMANN | SonarSource

On 26 September 2012 10:22, Joel Costigliola <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Would it be possible to add the following FOSS projects into Nemo Sonar :
- Fest assertions : git://github.com/alexruiz/fest-assert-2.x.git
- Fest reflect : git://github.com/alexruiz/fest-reflect.git
- Fest util : git://github.com/alexruiz/fest-util.git

Thanks in advance !

Joel Costigliola (Fest commiter)

Re: Request to add a Fest (FOSS) projects to Nemo Sonar

ehartmann
Administrator
Hi Joel,

The jobs had been set up.
Fest Util and Fest Reflect will be on Nemo in a couple of hours.
Fest assertions is alredy available here : http://nemo.sonarsource.org/dashboard/index/424557

Cheers,

Eric HARTMANN | SonarSource

On 11 October 2012 11:05, Eric Hartmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Joel,

Sorry for the late response. I'll take care of creating those jobs and I let you know when it's finished.

Best regards,

Eric HARTMANN | SonarSource

On 26 September 2012 10:22, Joel Costigliola <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Would it be possible to add the following FOSS projects into Nemo Sonar :
- Fest assertions : git://github.com/alexruiz/fest-assert-2.x.git
- Fest reflect : git://github.com/alexruiz/fest-reflect.git
- Fest util : git://github.com/alexruiz/fest-util.git

Thanks in advance !

Joel Costigliola (Fest commiter)

Re: Request to add a Fest (FOSS) projects to Nemo Sonar

Joel Costigliola
Thanks Eric, I have found also Fest Util and Fest reflect reports, this is awesome !

Regards,

Joel