Quantcast

SONAR is becoming SONARQUBE

Freddy Mallet
Dear Sonar Community,

As you probably know already, we have a trademark issue with the name SONAR. What you do not know is that we have now come to an agreement to solve this issue: we will change the name SONAR to SONARQUBE in the next 3 to 4 months.

This email is the first public baby step toward SONARQUBE

Cheers

Re: SONAR is becoming SONARQUBE

Jeff
"QUBE"?   What's the story behind that bit of the name?

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Freddy Mallet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Sonar Community,

As you probably know already, we have a trademark issue with the name SONAR. What you do not know is that we have now come to an agreement to solve this issue: we will change the name SONAR to SONARQUBE in the next 3 to 4 months.

This email is the first public baby step toward SONARQUBE

Cheers

Jeff Vincent
See my LinkedIn profile at:
I ♥ DropBox !!

Re: SONAR is becoming SONARQUBE

feuyeux
Good to know, and sonarQube is better to identify than sonar.
For Qube, I hope the meaning is a quality cube.
I love programming.
--Eric Han