Quantcast

Send mail to developers listing violations cause by them

Send mail to developers listing violations cause by them

Jiri Pejchal
Hi,

there are currently two options for sending notifications:

1. Changes in review assigned to me or created by me
2. New violations on my favourite projects introduced during the first differential view period

Is it possible to receive violations introduced by me?

I have installed the SCM Activity plugin so email could be sent if my user name match with the user name from scm.

Jiri Pejchal

Re: Send mail to developers listing violations cause by them

Freddy Mallet
Hi Jiri,

there are currently two options for sending notifications:

1. Changes in review assigned to me or created by me
2. New violations on my favourite projects introduced during the first differential view period

Is it possible to receive violations introduced by me?

This is not yet possible but we plan to implement this feature in the Commercial Developer Cockpit Plugin : http://www.sonarsource.com/products/plugins/developer-tools/developer-cockpit/

I have installed the SCM Activity plugin so email could be sent if my user name match with the user name from scm.

Jiri Pejchal

Re: Send mail to developers listing violations cause by them

Jorge Costa
Hi Freddy,

Is there any chance of non paid users getting this feature? This would really be a great thing.

Cheers

Jorge Costa

Best Regards
Jorge Costa