Quantcast

Setting "hours per day" value for technical debt

Setting "hours per day" value for technical debt

Assaf Katz

Hi,

According to <a href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Technical&#43;Debt&#43;Calculation"> Technical Debt Calculation, it is possible to set “Hours per day” value, but I cannot find it at Configuration à Settings à Technical Debt. Do you know where can I change it?

Thanks,

Assaf

RE: Setting "hours per day" value for technical debt

Romain Linsolas

Hello Assaf,

This parameter is only available if you have installed the “Technical Debt Plugin”: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Technical+Debt+Plugin

Is it the case? If yes, which versions of Sonar and plugins are you using?

Regards.

Romain

RE: Setting "hours per day" value for technical debt

Assaf Katz

Hi,

I installed this plug-in on sonar 3.1.

Thanks,

Assaf

This parameter is only available if you have installed the “Technical Debt Plugin”: <a href="http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Technical&#43;Debt&#43;Plugin">http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Technical+Debt+Plugin