Quantcast

Sonar C# reusereport stylecop not finding rule

Sonar C# reusereport stylecop not finding rule

m4rk2
We are using sonar with our c# projects.
We use maven as our build tool and so have a team city task to run sonar:sonar over our projects.
We use stylecop, fxcop and open cover which are run as part of out build process generating the reports and then set the sonar propertys to reuse reports.

<sonar.gallio.coverage.tool>OpenCover</sonar.gallio.coverage.tool>
<sonar.gallio.mode>reuseReport</sonar.gallio.mode>
<sonar.gallio.coverage.reports.path>**/coverage.xml</sonar.gallio.coverage.reports.path>
<sonar.language>cs</sonar.language>
<sonar.gendarme.mode>skip</sonar.gendarme.mode>
<sonar.fxcop.mode>reuseReport</sonar.fxcop.mode>
<sonar.fxcop.reports.path>FxCopResults.xml</sonar.fxcop.reports.path>
<sonar.stylecop.mode>reuseReport</sonar.stylecop.mode>
<sonar.stylecop.reports.path>StyleCopResults.xml</sonar.stylecop.reports.path>
<sonar.ndeps.mode>skip</sonar.ndeps.mode>

I have create a C# way profile in our sonar server uploading the fxcop and stylecop settings we use. All the settings are aligned and are set to enable.

When running the process the fxcop and open cover reports are displayed perfectly.

The problem we're having is that the stylecop rules are not displayed and we see the message

Could not find the following rule in the StyleCop rule repository: StyleCop.CSharp.OrderingRules#UsingDirectivesMustBePlacedWithinNamespace

or

Could not find the following rule in the StyleCop rule repository: StyleCop.CSharp.OrderingRules#UsingDirectivesMustBeOrderedAlphabeticallyByNamespace

for each rule in the logs.

Any help with this would be greatly appretiated..