Quantcast

Sonar - Cant view project list.

Arun Kumar

Hi,

I am ArunKumar. Recently I started using SONAR to check my project quality, it was working fine with default derby database. When I changed my db from derby to MSSQL it's not listing the project's in the Dashboard, but in Treemap i can able to see my projects and able to drilldown it.
Project's are not listing in the Projects tab - Can you please help me to solve this issue.

Cheers,
Arun Kumar. G

Re: Sonar - Cant view project list.

Ann Campbell
Two thoughts:

* Are you logged in? Could be an issue of the permissions on the projects...

* Edit the filter on the default dashboard and see if it contains criteria that filter out your projects.

---