Quantcast

Sonar Cobertura - Overall coverage formula

Sonar Cobertura - Overall coverage formula

Venkat4tech
Hello Sonar Users,
 how does sonar calculates overall coverage ?
Cobertura provides line coverage and branch coverage.
When I publish the cobertura report to Sonar, it comes with overall coverage.

Do you know what formula is used in this one.

eg numbers:

Code coverage
52.7%
57.1% line coverage
45.9% branch coverage

Re: Sonar Cobertura - Overall coverage formula

Venkat4tech
Thanks, Evgeny.