Quantcast

Sonar IDE plugin only for slow usage!? ;)

Sonar IDE plugin only for slow usage!? ;)

mrumpf
Hi,

I came over an issue that the Sonar IDE plugin is showing an internal
error when I use a username/password protected Sonar Server URL and
click too fast between different Maven projects.
When I click on a new project and wait until the Measures view gets
populated, then everything is fine. When I click fast, i.e. do not
wait for the Measures view to populate, then an internal error occurs:

An internal error occurred during: "Loading measures".
HTTP error: 401, msg: Unauthorized, query:
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod@2a4b96bb

The more projects I click the messages "Loading measures" I get (see
attachment).

I think this is a bug and should be filed in JIRA!?

Regards,
     Michael

SonarIDE_FastClick.PNG (86K) Download Attachment

Re: Sonar IDE plugin only for slow usage!? ;)

Fabrice Bellingard-4
Hi Michael,

yes indeed, you can create a JIRA ticket. Thanks.

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Michael Rumpf <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I just repeated the error message I received. I did not do any analysis on possible causes.
The error 401 unauthorized indicates some issue with the credentials.

Regards,
    Michael

Am 05.07.2012 11:02 schrieb "Evgeny Mandrikov" <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

[...]

Yep, sorry that I read your email too fast this morning: we should first understand why you get this 401 error from the server.
So you have any way to get the HTTP requests that cause this failure? Do you see any specific log on the server side that could be linked?