Quantcast

Sonar behind Apache SSL proxy come back to HTTP

Sonar behind Apache SSL proxy come back to HTTP

Tekka
Hi all,

I'm new to Sonar installation but I am facing a problem which seems to exist since a long time (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-2296)

When I connect to sonar through SSL Proxy, some link are just forced to HTTP (which is not allowed on my server)

Is there a solution I missed ??

Cordially,
Tekka

Re: Sonar behind Apache SSL proxy come back to HTTP

Freddy Mallet
Hi Tekka,

One possible workaround is to define an Apache rewrite rule. I've changed the priority of this bug from minor to major and we'll try to fix it for version 3.5.

Kind regards