Quantcast

Sonar - coverage report of newly added files in a given release

Sonar - coverage report of newly added files in a given release

Venkat4tech
Hello Sonar Users,
  I use cobertura to measure the coverage and publish the report to Sonar.
I am trying to find if there is a way in Sonar to measure :

1) All the new files that were added say in Jun 2012 and their coverage ?
2) All the files that were modified from may,30 2012 to Jun 30,2012 and their coverage on may,30 vs jun,30.

I wrote a simple unix command to get the list of file names for above cases..but how do I get the numbers from Sonar.

(By not looking manually at the coverage for each class).

Thanks for your time and help on this one.

--Venkat.

Re: Sonar - coverage report of newly added files in a given release

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Venkat

With Sonar you can use differential views and see the coverage of new code since a predefined date.

Regards