Quantcast

SonarDB field size problem

bakaibalazs
This post was updated on .
Hy!

Can you increase the SonarDB, groups table, name coloumn size from 40 to 100, because in my environment this is too short, and I don't want to split the group names for this!

Thank you!

Re: SonarDB field size problem

Freddy Mallet
Feel free to create a JIRA ticket.

Kind regards

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 4:03 PM, bbalazs <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hy!

Canyou increase the SonarDB, groups table, name coloumn size from 40 to 200,