Quantcast

The current batch process and the configured remote server do not share the same DB configuration

The current batch process and the configured remote server do not share the same DB configuration

Aaron Digulla
Hello,

Yesterday, I suddenly got this error:

The current batch process and the configured remote server do not
share the same DB configuration

It took me some time to find out the source of the problem because the
JDBC URLs on the server and in the batch client were the same: I had
two Sonar servers running.

Suggested fix: Add an API to query the DB URL and compare it in the
client. If they are the same, print the error "The server ID did
change. There are probably two Sonar servers connected to the database"

Alternatively, change the API to tell the client the JDBC URL to use
(just like you download the JDBC driver right now). Keep user name and
password in the settings file to avoid sending unencrypted passwords
over the network.

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Re: The current batch process and the configured remote server do not share the same DB configuration

Freddy Mallet
Hi Aaron,

Which Sonar version are you using because the error message is now pretty meaningful with Sonar 3.1 (see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-3385 and http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-3126)

Zitat von Freddy Mallet <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Aaron,
>
> Which Sonar version are you using because the error message is now pretty
> meaningful with Sonar 3.1 (see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-3385and
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-3126)

I'm using Sonar 3.1.

Regards,