Quantcast

Unable to connect to my server with sonar eclipse via https

Unable to connect to my server with sonar eclipse via https

Olivier LE JACQUES
Hello,
I've setup a sonar server but sonar eclipse plugin won't connect to it: I got this error ( unable to connect)
Test I have done :
-I can connect with http connection.
-The certificate is accepted by java, tested with :
import java.io.InputStream;
import java.net.URL;
import java.net.URLConnection;

public class Main {

                URL url = new URL(
                                "https://sonar.dev.oliverlj.tk");
                URLConnection conn = url.openConnection();
                InputStream input = conn.getInputStream();
                System.out.println(input.available());
        }
} I got a number at the execution, any exception is thrown.
 I don't know what else I can do.

Regards, Olivier

Regards, Olivier

Re: Unable to connect to my server with sonar eclipse via https

Evgeny Mandrikov
Hi Ann,

No, but they should do additional steps in order to make sure that Java accepts such certificates.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:09 PM, Ann Campbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I've setup again the packages ca-certificates on my ubuntu which include the root certificates of cacert.org and now it is fine.

Thanks anyway.