Quantcast

Violation drilldown - source code not visible

Violation drilldown - source code not visible

vinhat
Hi,

I am new to Sonar and currently developing a plug-in for a new Language. The plug-in internally is using PMD to perform the analysis. I have implemented the required plug-in classes and the plug-in is working fine and I am able to see the violations in the browser but I am unable to view the source code in the violations drill-down web page.

While developing the plugin, I have checked a few plugins namely the pmd-plugin and the delphi-plugin to follow how the plugin are implemented.

Please note, I have not implemented any functionality for Metrics collection currently. Further I am developing using Sonar v2.10 as that is the version of Sonar I am currently having.

Please let me know how to resolve the issue or if I need to implement any additional functionality?

rgds,
Vinay

Re: [sonar-dev] Violation drilldown - source code not visible

Freddy Mallet
Hi Vinay,

I'm sorry but that's almost impossible to help you fix this issue without having access to the source code of the plugin. For sure you should have an issue with the Sonar source code importer but that's pretty difficult to say more.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 4:04 PM, vinhat <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Freddy,

Thanks for the response, I have extended the AbstractSourceImporter class for my plug-in and I can see the source code uploaded into the SNAPSHOT_SOURCES table but I am unable to view the code in the viewer.

Any pointers would help.

Best regards,
Vinay

Re: [sonar-dev] Violation drilldown - source code not visible

vinhat
Hi,

The issue has been resolved. The resource key generated while saving the violation was not matching with the key generated while importing the sources using AbstractSourceImporter.

Best regards,
Vinay