Quantcast

Why does sonar.exclusinons not work for code in /src/test/java

Bob

Why does sonar.exclusinons not work for code in /src/test/java

Bob
I am using Sonar 2.8 and running sonar on my projects from Hudson. When I put -DsonarExclusions in the additional properties it works for all the code in /src/main/java but not for any code in /src/test/java. I am experiencing errors that can't be fixed and need to exclude these test classes from analysis.

For example: I put the sonar exclusions below in the additional properties for the plugin. It works fine for the first three classes but not the fourth. The only difference is the fourth is in /src/test/java and the others are in /src/main/java.

-Dsonar.exclusions=**/CISPOverdueIndicatorRuleObject.java,**/StringUtil.java,**/EmailUtil.java,**/MaintainAgreementRoleContactPreferenceTest_v2.java

Can anyone help?