Quantcast

Writing a plugin for Sonar

Masood
Hi,

I am trying to write a plugin. For that I have studied some plugin structure of Sonar.
For trial purpose I like to display the language of project.
I have searched that "org.sonar.api.profiles.RulesProfile" has one method "getLanguage()".
How can i use this method to display the language of project in Widgets.
Is context.getlanguage() will give me the language of project?
Or i need to create the object of RulesProfiler and call this method.
Request you to guide me on this.

Thanks Ahead,
Regards,
Masood

Re: Writing a plugin for Sonar

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Masood
I think you should address this question to Sonar Dev Mailing list .