Quantcast

findbugs rule name

Ann Campbell
In looking through the differences between my primary Java rule set and the Sonar Way with Findbugs, I came across the following rule:

Inline image 1

I've used a screenshot, rather than typing the name of the rule because... well, it looks like something's missing & if I typed it, you'd think that I was the one who left it out. :-)

Can I enter a bug for this?

Thx,
Ann

---

Re: findbugs rule name

David Racodon-2
Hi Ann,

I can't reproduce it on Firefox, Chrome and IE.
Could you give a try to the URL below?

Inline images 1

Thank you

On 13 August 2012 18:10, Ann Campbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
In looking through the differences between my primary Java rule set and the Sonar Way with Findbugs, I came across the following rule:

Inline image 1

I've used a screenshot, rather than typing the name of the rule because... well, it looks like something's missing & if I typed it, you'd think that I was the one who left it out. :-)

Can I enter a bug for this?

Thx,
Ann

---

Re: findbugs rule name

Ann Campbell
I'm still on 3.1.1 ... did this change in 3.2?

To answer your question directly, it works correctly for me from your URL.

In fact, here the two are together:
Inline image 1

The fact that I get an unconditional horizontal scroll bar on my local instance (but not on Nemo) does make me suspicious that something had changed.

---

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:31 PM, David Racodon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ann,

I can't reproduce it on Firefox, Chrome and IE.
Could you give a try to the URL below?

Inline images 1

Thank you

On 13 August 2012 18:10, Ann Campbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
In looking through the differences between my primary Java rule set and the Sonar Way with Findbugs, I came across the following rule:

Inline image 1

I've used a screenshot, rather than typing the name of the rule because... well, it looks like something's missing & if I typed it, you'd think that I was the one who left it out. :-)

Can I enter a bug for this?

Thx,
Ann

---

Re: findbugs rule name

David Racodon-2
I'm still on 3.1.1 ...
Too bad for you :-)

did this change in 3.2?
It looks like it. Kinds of hidden bonuses.