Quantcast

need help regarding improvemen​t of Sonar performanc​e

need help regarding improvemen​t of Sonar performanc​e

Alok Datta
Hi,

I have found that during findbugs analysis through Ant task takes long time. Anyone can help me how i can save the time for long code base analysis.

Regards
Alok

RE: need help regarding improvemen​t of Sonar performanc​e

Laurent Malvert-2

Delete some code and have less bugs?

SCNR. ;)

--

Laurent Malvert | Senior Software Developer | IDBS

www.idbs.com

Powering Science for a Better Future

I have found that during findbugs analysis through Ant task takes long time. Anyone can help me how i can save the time for long code base analysis.

Regards

Alok

The information contained in this email may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action on the contents of this information may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify us immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise. IDBS takes no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this email and recommends that you subject any incoming E-mail to your own virus checking procedures. We may monitor all E-mail communication through our networks. If you contact us by E-mail, we may store your name and address to facilitate communication.

Re: need help regarding improvemen​t of Sonar performanc​e

Hi Alok,

First of all, don't send your email to both the User and Dev mailing lists as this is the best way to be blacked out by the Sonar community.

To come back to your question, you can also play with the 'sonar.findbugs.effort' parameter but in any case if you analyse a huge amount of java source code, indeed Findbugs can take some time. You can also try to increase the maximum amount of memory allocated to the Sonar batch.

Inline image 1