Quantcast

new Web/JSP plugin

Ann Campbell
Just upgraded to the new version of the Web plugin & re-analyzed everything. These results are much better!

Thanks for the hard work. (No one says that often enough...)

I'm mildly confused on one point: Is this violation meant to flag the attribute that doesn't have any quotes at all?
Inline image 1

Re: new Web/JSP plugin

Patroklos Papapetrou
Yes Ann

I think this is the problem.I noticed that in our projects as well. It's always a good practice to include values of attributes in double quotes.
I suppose that the rule/violation description should be improved a little :)

2012/6/26 Ann Campbell <[hidden email]>
Just upgraded to the new version of the Web plugin & re-analyzed everything. These results are much better!

Thanks for the hard work. (No one says that often enough...)

I'm mildly confused on one point: Is this violation meant to flag the attribute that doesn't have any quotes at all?
Inline image 1

Re: new Web/JSP plugin

Fabrice Bellingard-4
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Papapetrou P.Patroklos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes Ann

I think this is the problem.I noticed that in our projects as well. It's always a good practice to include values of attributes in double quotes.
I suppose that the rule/violation description should be improved a little :)

+1
I didn't even know that this rule was detecting this case as well.

You can create a JIRA ticket for this, thanks!