Quantcast

project roles

Ann Campbell
I have "empowered" folks in my organization to set up their own Sonar analyses from our Jenkins instance. (Anyone familiar with Tom Sawyer's picket fence? :-)

It works out really well until I need to start granting project admin rights.

The ability to put multiple people in a group at one time is wonderful. I wish there were similar functionality to give a group rights to multiple projects at one time... :-)

Re: project roles

Freddy Mallet
Hi Ann, ticket http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-3392 is waiting for you vote !

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Ann Campbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have "empowered" folks in my organization to set up their own Sonar analyses from our Jenkins instance. (Anyone familiar with Tom Sawyer's picket fence? :-)

It works out really well until I need to start granting project admin rights.

The ability to put multiple people in a group at one time is wonderful. I wish there were similar functionality to give a group rights to multiple projects at one time... :-)

Re: project roles

Ann Campbell
Would not have guessed that this was the same thing. :-)

Voted & commented! :-)